Girl's Day

Valen rolled over in bed, completely asleep. Dreams she wouldn't remember when she woke up played in her mind. What she didn't know was that Wanda was sitting in her bed.

Nat walked by the open door to see Wanda staring at Valen. "Wanda! Wanda, what are you doing?" She whisper shouted.

Wanda broke her stare to look at Nat. "She's taking forever to wake up. I want to go."

"You're being creepy. She'll wake up when she wakes up."

Wanda pouted but went back to looking at Valen. Nat rolled her eyes and walked off. Wanda, not wanting to wait anymore, put her hand close to Valen's head and starting playing with her dreams.

Valen shot up in bed, hand clutching her heart. She had just fallen from a cliff that appeared randomly out of nowhere. She felt a presence beside her and jumped again. She was surprised to see Wanda smiling widely right beside her.

"What are you doing? I just had two heart attacks, one from you."

Wanda cocked her head to the side. "Well, actually they would both be from me."

Not wanting an explanation Valen got up out of bed. "Why were you watching me sleep?"

"Waiting for you to wake up. Get dressed, we're going out." Wanda jumped off the bed and headed straight to Valen's closet.

"Don't I have training today?" Valen followed Wanda to her closet.

"Not today. Today is Saturday. You get Saturdays off." With a change of tone, Wanda's voice went straight to disgust. "Where are all your clothes?"

"You're looking at them."

In Valen's closet, all she had were a couple of shirts that looked exactly the same, a few pairs of leggings, one black jacket, and two pairs of running shoes.

Wanda turned around and looked sad for the girl in front of her. "We're gonna fix that today. Just put something on and meet me outside."

Valen waited for Wanda to leave before throwing on some clothes. When she was done she walked outside to meet Wanda who was sitting in a car with Nat. She opened the backseat door and got in.

Quiet filled the car. Wanda looked between the two girls and gave an awkward smile before turning the music on.

Wanda parked the car and all three girls walked into the mall. Valen cringed at all the clothing she passed. Too pink, too sparkly, too girlish. She liked black or grey.

Valen's arm got pulled from store to store. When she wouldn't pick anything out, Wanda came up with an idea.

"Val stand in here and don't move." Wanda pushed Valen into a dressing room and pulled Nat to the side. "Pick out anything you think she would look good in."

"Why?"

"She needs clothes other than some undercover girl on the run."

"I think those look fine on her."

Wanda gave the redhead a warning voice, "Natalia-"

"Geez fine. I'm going."

The pair went around the store picking out anything and everything. Wanda was being serious about what Valen might like while Nat was being goofy. When they finished picking out different items, the two put everything in Valen's dressing room.

"All of this?" Valen looked concerned at the amount of clothing she had to try on.

"All." Wanda winked and went to go sit on the couch with Nat waiting for Valen.