𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓰

As you see the helicopter you start moving towards it with Fury and Nat following . 

"So who has taken the rubiks cube ? you ask as you sit in the helicopter .

"A psychotic guy named Loki . He's also the one who has Barton . He's.... not from around here ", Nick said handing you another tablet with the previous evenings camera footage from the base was playing . You watched as Loki killed agents and took Clint and Selvig with him after putting them under his control .

 You watched as Loki killed agents and took Clint and Selvig with him after putting them under his control

"Well where's he from ?", you asked looking up from the screen after the footage stopped playing .

"He's from a another world called Asgard . Last year his brother Thor visited Earth and the destroyer followed him here which is believed to have been sent by Loki ", Fury explained as your screen went to the report of Thor's visit .

"Asga-what now ?", you asked confused at the strange name.

"Asgard "Fury said glaring at you clearly not pleased .

"So what were you guys doing with the cube anyways ? If its soo powerful why wasn't it kept in a safe or something , or atleast guarded heavily ? "you asked giving Fury a judging face.

"We were simply studying it to gain more knowledge . Surely you wouldn't be able to sleep knowing absolutely nothing about the most powerful object under your protection ", Fury replied to which you only nodded.

"What's Captain America doing in the Tesseract files ?"you turned your head to Fury showing the screen to him.

"When Captain was fighting the war the cube was under Hydra who used it to make weapons . That's why he's in the files" Fury explained .

"Right I remember some of the older Hydra members ranting about how they could have won if they had killed Erskine sooner. That's why they wanted me to grab it.", you say now remembering vague memories of your time at the Red-Room and Hydra.

"So this Loki guy , what else do you know about him . Like does he want anything in particular , his goal for coming here?" you asked hoping there would be more information on him so you could piece things together, though you highly doubted it .

"Besides the information on the files and the fact that he's evil and kills for fun, nothing ", Nat said finally speaking up. 

"Well this is going to be a hard one "you huffed out leaning back on the seat running a hand through your h/c hair .

"Don't worry we've got faith in you , besides you'll have help", Nat said smiling.

Your ears perked up at this ,"Help? Really who ?"you asked excited , your e/c eyes reflecting this.

"Dr Banner will be the one assisting you ",Fury answered before Nat could which made her pout .

"Cool . He will only be helping in the lab right ? Not in the field?", you asked knowing that it would be a disaster if the Hulk was unleashed.

"What of course not . What do you take us for ? Idiots ?", Fury scoffed.

"Welllllll...... Kinda "you replied 

"Hey !"Nat said frowning while Nick just rolled his eye . 

"Well looks like you and the idiots have arrived at the base "Fury informed saving you from Nat's rage.

"Wow this is cooler than I remember." you said jumping up and down , your e/c eyes gleaming.

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 ✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐇𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 ✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞.

𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞