𝟙

~.~.~.~
1977
~.~.~.~

"

James Sirius get down here before you make us late!" Euphemia's stern voice was heard all the way in James' room from where she was in the kitchen.

7th year, his last year at Hogwarts, the year to make history. He was staring at a letter he received from Hogwarts with his Head Boy Badge in it before running down to the kitchen where Sirius and his mother were already sat at the table. His dad had Auror work to do last night and clearly hasn't returned yet.

Euphemia rushed them out of the house and to the train platform to say goodbye to her two sons before they left.

"I hate that he's still with them" Sirius whisper to him referring to his parents and brother sat further back from them on the platform. Wallburga sending James and Sirius a glare before returning her stare back at Regulus.

"If your disappointment of a brother trys to talk to you just walk away I don't want you associating with him or his unworthy group of friends" Walburga spoke to Regulus with no real affection as she fixed his clothing and stared proudly at the prefect badge he was wearing.

Regulus didn't know what to say back so just nodded and walked onto the train trying to find Barty as soon as possible.

"Is it just me or is like Walburga kinda a milf" Barty said while falling onto his seat in his and Regulus' compartment.

"Um- gross?" Regulus responded finally taking his eyes off his book at the sight of his friend.

"I think it's the incest because like you're whole family is hot as hell"

"Stop I will hex you" Barty shut up after that staring out the window waiting for something to talk about.

"JAMES I SWEAR TO MERLIN" Sirius yelled before opening a compartment door just to see his little brother and another slytherin sat across eachother. "Oh... sorry I thought James was in here"

"Oh... erm hes probably in the prefects compartment" Regulus replied. It was still extremely awkward after Sirius... ya know left him.

Sirius just closed the door and walked away trying to find his boyfriend after giving up on James forgetting Remus was at the same prefect meeting.

"See what I tell you- your whole family is sexy as fuck" Barty said before bursting out into laughter

Regulus just sighed at him shaking his head as he chuckled. "I have to go to the prefects compartment now"

"Tell me who head boy and girl are ya?" Regulus nodded before going to get changed for the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it I guess? Decided to make this at like 2AM so let's see how it goes