Chapter - 10

It was a new day with new vibes. Last night Shivani talked to Abhimanyu for joining the 'Grand Reunion' organised by their school friends. Firstly Abhimanyu denied excusing he has a lot of work in office and they had already taken a break for their honeymoon. But when Shweta came to know about it she forced him to join his friends along with Shivani.

And afterall Abhimanyu can't win in front of his mother🤭.

He woke up to see Shivani in front of mirror humming songs. Without glancing her he went to freshen up and came out all ready.

"Umm Abhi you remember we have to leave today", Shivani informed.

"Hmm", is what he answered.

"And Tanushka will be joining us in the car, I hope you don't have any problem",she stated.

"After doing all this drama you are asking me if I have any problem!! Seriously Shivani!! I am fed up with you, dusro ki feelings ki aaj bhi kadar nahi hai tumhe. Innocent banke jo tum manipulate karti ho na sab samajhta hu mai!!! Pehle ek baar REGRET kar chuka hu tumhare close aake ab aur nahi! Acha hoga tum dur raho mujhse🙄", he roared.

Though Shivani was habitual of his behaviour but it hurts her everytime.

"Tum aaj bhi Aisa sochte ho mere baare mai🥺!?", she asked while staring him.

"Huh😒!!! Isme sochna kya hai, yahi sach hai! See tumse behas karke mujhe apna din nahi kharab karna so it's better you keep quiet", saying this he went out.

"Koi kuch bolne kaha deta hai, chup hi toh hu saalo se🥺", she said to herself while tears fell of her eyes.

"So Shivani all set for the evening😀!?", Amar asked.

"Ji papa", she answered.

"Mumma hum kal hi aa jaayege", she said to Shweta.

"But you said that you all will be staying there for 3 or 4 days", Ruchi asked.

"Haan bhabhi! They planned reunion for 3 days but I am thinking to attend party tonight and be back tomorrow morning", Shivani informed.

"Kisi ne kucha kaha kya beta🤨", Amar eyed Abhimanyu.

"Nahi papa wo bas aise hi", she nervously said.

"Koi jarurat nahi hai kal aane ki aaram se enjoy karna☺️", Shweta smiled at her.

"Abhi after dinner come to study I want to talk to you", Amar ordered him while he nodded.

*
"What's your problem😠!?", Amar asked.

"What!?", Abhimanyu questioned back.

"See I am sure everything is NOT right between you and Shivani, come on speak up kya dikkat hai", Amar asked.