Break up| Chapter 1

Noah's POV:
I couldn't believe it there was a new season of my favorite show! Grey's Anatomy, I sat on my couch and turned Netflix on when my so call girlfriend came up to me.
Jayleen- J
Noah- N
Charli- C

J:Hey Noah who's this girl you posted on Instagram?!?!
N: Uh my Cousin?!?
J:You know what Noah I'm so tired of you treating me like this!
N: Really? Cause I treat you like a Amaing Women! You treat me like Shit!
J:I can't stand you anymore Noah!
N:Fine then! I'm breaking up with you!
J:Couldn't care less! *Leaves*
C:*Walks downstairs* Hey Noah you ok?
N:Yeah thanks char
C: Ofc ima be at uhhh somewhere gtg!
N: Ok?...
Charlis POV: I was going to see the Hype house where litterly Everyone lived at ...Ok I know Noah's like Obssed with Dixie but I don't want him embarrassing me! I get there  and knock on the door Nai and Vinnie answer.
Vinnie- V
Nailea- N
Charli- C
N: Hey char come in
C: Hey guys! Where's dix?
V: She's at work rn I think
C: Oh ok *Walks in*

Noah's POV:
When Charli said that I knew she was lying, I knew this is gonna sound annoying to some people...but I followed her, We got there. "WHATS IS SHE DOING HERE!" I said to myself. She went to the hype house for the past 3 Months and did dint even care to tell me?!?! I got out of my car and hided in a bush Nailea damelio! ANSWERS THE DOOR! Charli went inside.

Dixie's POV:
It was a long day at work. UGHHH how I hated being a doctor in a movie. I got home to see some guy standing in a bush. I get out of my car and walk up to him.
Dixie-D
Noah-N

D:So are you gonna stand in our bush forever?
N:*Jumps* AH!
D:*Laughs*
N: S-sorry about th-*Turns around* D-DIXIE DAMELIO?!?!
D:Uh yeah?
N:Y-You live here!
D:Yeah now ima go inside...*Walks in the house*

Noah's POV: Holy fuck I just saw THE DIXIE DAMELIO I need to get inside. I knock on the door and this guy that looked like a vampire opened the door.
Chase- Ch
Noah-N

Ch:Hey how can I help you?
N:Can I come in my little sister came awhile ago an-
Ch: Oh your Noah! You mean Charli?
N: Yeah I'm Noah and Yes Charli is it ok if I come in?
Ch: Ofc *Opens the door so Noah could come in*
N:Thanks man

Charlis POV:
I saw Noah walk in. WTF is he doing here? I run up to Dixies room to see if I could hide in there for a little. "Hey Dixie can I stay in here? Yeah ok!" I said running inside her room. Woah her room was amazing.

Her room:

Still Charlis POV: I ran inside her room and hide in a secret spot of dixies

Still Charlis POV: I ran inside her room and hide in a secret spot of dixies. I heard Noah run in her room basically fan buying as usual.

A/N: Posting maybe on tiktok today! ‼️
Word counts:536