12: car s£x

"Like right here, right now?", you asked taken aback feeling the heat climb up your neck to your cheeks.

"Yea, I mean there's no one around so no need to worry about that", he answered shrugging, "and plus you're already half naked, easier for me."

"Hmm", you hummed playing hard to get even though you thought that the mere idea of having car s£x was absolutely exciting and thrilling.

"How about you convince me?", you asked and couldn't help a flirty smile to show up on your lips.

"Get in the car on the backseat", he ordered. He didn't even hesitate, demanding as always. And you didn't hesitate either.

You walked around the car, opened the car door and climbed inside kicking off your shoes. Jungkook closed the trunk, got in right behind you and shut the door.

"Let's get even", he said before an awkward silence could arise and swiftly pulled his shirt over his head and threw it on the driver's seat.

He took off his shoes which were right followed by his jeans. He threw them somewhere they wouldn't bother you and reached out his hand to grab your wrist and pull you over to him.

It was like it got ten degrees hotter the moment your skin came in contact with his.

He lifted you on his lap so that your legs were pointing into the same direction. He wrapped his arm tightly around your waist and pierced you with hungry eyes.

You laid your left hand on his tatted shoulder and passed it along his collarbone and then down his upper body.

You haven't seen him this much undressed in over a year but he still looked as fit as he used to, if not even more buff.

Your eyes fell on your name inked on his chest, in the exact spot right above his heart. You ran your index finger over it and then looked up into his eyes.

You gave him a small smile and leaned in to connect your lips. You kissed him as softly as a feather, no lust, just love.

He held tightly on to your waist and began brushing his thumb right over the spot where the lily was inked into your skin.

The sweet kiss didn't last long. Your hands began to wander all over his toned torso while you deepened the kiss.

When you kissed him first it shortly felt like you had taken the control but all of that was gone in a matter of seconds when he parted your lips with his tongue and kissed you demandingly.

From this moment on there was no turning back. You wanted this and you needed this.

So you were going to get it.

You bent your left leg and pulled it to your body so you could put it on the other side of his body and straddle his lap without breaking the kiss.

He moved his hands to your thighs and grabbed them tightly.

Then he roamed his hands over your sides and up your back to open the closure of your bra.

You pulled away from the kiss and regarded his face when he unhooked it, took it fully off and looked at you in awe.

It created so much tension as there was no word spoken. But it also made the moment between you even more intimate because all that mattered was you two and your touch on each other.

He lifted the palms of his hands so that only his finger tips were grazing over your skin. He followed the dents and curves of your body from the small of your back to your cleavage where he began drawing patterns and circles on your skin outlining your cleavage.

It was so sensual and it felt like wherever he touched you your skin was set on fire and started tingling.

But it also made you even more needy and you grew impatient. The tingles coming from his touch on your skin reached your core and the lust slowly took over.

Unintentionally you began rocking your hips forwards and backwards grinding your body on his lap.

You only realised what exactly you were doing when you felt his boner against your inner thigh and how his breathing got heavier.

His hands were back kn your hips and guided your movements as he gazed at you with dark eyes filled with lust.

But then you had enough, you wanted him.

"Please, Jungkook", you almost begged in a quiet voice making eye contact with him, "don't keep me waiting any longer."

A satisfied grin appeared on his face hearing you plead. He brought his face closer to your ear to whisper into it.

"Your wish shall be my command", he said brushing his lips intentionally over your ear.

Then he reached behind you to the center console, opened it and took out a c0nd0m. He quickly ripped it open with his teeth and wanted to put it on when you snatched it from him.

"My job, remember?", you said smiling sassily at him before you pulled down his boxers a bit so you could put the protection on his erection.

He liked how all your shyness was like blown away but he would make sure that you'd know he was the one in control after all. You could have your fun but he would have the last word.

When you looked up again you met his intimidating yet benign eyes.

"And now what, babe?", he asked questioning your glance, "you want me to fvck you?"

You were about to bite your lip and just nod obediently but then you changed your mind. You shook your head and did the same as he did before.

"I will ride you... daddy", you whispered into his ear and lifted yourself up on your knees, pushed your panties to the side and slowly sat down on him making you both let out a breathy m0an.

"Fvck, you feel so good", he managed to rumble while breathing hard.

He firmly held you by you hips and buried his fingers into your skin intensifying the whole sensation.

"Now start moving", he commanded and you followed his order.

You had tested your limits enough for today although the curious part in you would like to keep pushing and see the consequences.

But then again you were too horny to prolong what was about to happen any longer so you started going up and down with your body making you bite your lip to keep in a lustful m0an.

He noticed and gripped your chin with his hand to pull you in for a steamy kiss.