46

• 46 - WAR II

| Raiden's POV |

I tighten my grip on my sword and released some voltage around my weapon. I swing my sword, cutting a gnome's head and spins around to dodge a daemon. Thunder rambles in the sky as my eyes shine. I point my palm towards the group of gnomes and a lightning strike them. Those little creatures are so annoying.

"Raiden."

I turn to the woman who called me as a spear gone flying pass inches away from my head and heard someone groaning behind me. I look at her coldly and a lighting strike to the daemon behind her.

"Caleena." I called her name and she gave me a smile that I didn't gave back, instead I stabbed the daemon on my left. 

She walked closer to me while shooting three gnome with her bow and arrow at ones.

"Where's the other? Kendra?" she asked as she pulled out a knife and slice a gnome's throat.

I didn't answer her and just focus on killing the creatures surrounding us. Demigods, amazons, huntresses, descendants, arcadians and more allies of the academy are scattered around, fighting but it's still not enough. These creatures are all over the place, more and more coming. If we killed hundreds, hundreds will come again and it frustrates me. I let my weapon disappeared.

It's show time.

My eyes glows and sparks crawling from my hands to my whole arms until bolts surrounded my body.

This feels nice.

"Woah~ there, Raiden." Caleena steps away from me as well as some of the students and creatures. "Chill down, son of Zeus. You might kill someone--"

I didn't listen to her anymore and lift my arm, palm open and facing my left. Line of voltage emerged from it and pierced to multiple gnomes and daemons. My body felt light as I fly mid air. I look around.

Thunder echoes and many lightning meets the ground, killing each and every one of our enemies.

"Really? You should have done that earlier." Caleena said after I land.

"Don't celebrate yet." the only thing I told her.

"Are you done?"

My gaze turn to the woman who have her arms cross, brow arose. Such a badass woman. I look behind her. She's done to her part, now's my turn. I walked pass her but how she squint her eyes to me as if silently telling me she have her eyes on me makes me smirk.

Kendra.. if you just knew..

We're at the edge of the lands of the academy, here at the north wing to build our own new barrier. The reason why Luana and Aeron are at the controlled room at the first place, to disabled the academy's barrier so that it can't be destroyed completely once these creatures fight their way in.

I stop near the big gap between me and the huge forest across. The rift is big and deep. Kendra can't control her Supreme level completely yet but as far as I know, she really trained hard so that she can cause an earthquake and make a gap between the ground. There's also some water at the bottom of it.

I saw a huge group of more creatures on their way so I quickly filled the rift with balls of electricity. When I'm satisfied with it, I strike the land across some lighting. Those creatures doesn't deserved to live.

Kendra and Caleena are having an argument when I approach them as if they are not in the middle of a more bigger fight.

"Don't be ridiculous, daughter of Poseidon. You're just je--"