CHAPTER 18

THIRD POV

On the bed, Luna was laying in the center while playing Kenma's PSP. On her right werr Kenma, Hinata and Kuroo. On her left were Bokuto, Akaashi and Tsukishima. Surprisingly, the queen sized bed could fit all the boys. They all were chilling and talking about random topics.

Kenma was humming a tune while twirling Luna's strand of hair. She have been coughing softly for a while making the boys worried. "Is your throat sore? Drink more water." Kuroo passed Luna a bottle of water. He already unscrew the cap before giving it to her. "Th-thank you..Kuroo!" Luna smiled when accepting the bottle.

"Oh, Luna! You know..Tsukishima got invited to Youth Training Camp at Shiratorizawa!" Hinata suddenly said with a tearful eyes. He plopped down and cling on Luna's waist while weeping. "Kageyama also got invited to All Japan 19 below camp! I'm so sad~~" Hinata buried his face on Luna's torso while continue crying.

Luna pout hearing his crying sadly. "Don't c-cry..." She patted his hair to coax him. Tsukishima glare at the orange head. "Oi Hinata. Luna is sick. Don't make trouble." He said and pull Hinata's collars.

Akaashi placed his palm on Luna's forehead, then her cheek, and lastly on her neck. "Your temperature is still quite high...do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Akaashi asked in a worried tone. "Umm I just feel a little cold..an-and sleepy..." Luna yawned. 

Kenma tugged Luna's shoulder gently and lay again. He made sure she was in a comfortable position before he also lay down beside her. He wrapped his hands around her and placed her head on his chest. "Sleep, kitten." Luna nodded and it did not take time for her to fall asleep.

The boys all looked at Luna adoringly. The boys then took their leave quietly as to not wake her up. They all wish she will get well soon.

*
*
*
A few days already have passed, and Kageyama still did not see Luna. He heard she already healed from the fever, but Coach Ukai adviced her to just stay at home for resting.

Kageyama became restless since he will go to Tokyo tomorrow for the camp. He brought out his phone and dialed Luna's numbers. The call picked up in a second.

"Kage-yama!" Luna's cheerful voice rang out making the corner of his mouth soften. "Hi princess. How are you doing?" Kageyama unconsciously smiled sweetly. "I fine! You?" She replied. "Yeah I'm also good. Tomorrow I'm going to Tokyo. Wish me luck, princess." He said in his gentle voice. He was always cold and aggressive to others, but towards Luna, he soften up a lot. He always dote on her. "G-Good luck! I wish you b-best!" She laughed in excitemen.

They both talked for the whole night. This put Kageyama in a good mood. He woke up early like usual and prepare to take the train.

Meanwhile....

Luna came to Aoba Johsai for the evening practice. Oikawa send her a message stating that his team missed her. She also have been missing them so much therefore she decided to go to his school for a visit. The school ground kind of empty as the students went to their own club rooms. Oikawa already given her the direction for the gym but it's located quite far compare to Karasuno. Aoba Johsai indeed a big school after all.

Luna walked slowly as her ankle have been aching for days. She didn't know why. She stopped for a moment to rub her ankle hoping it could sooth it a bit.

Before she knew it, a group of people consisting of 7 girls suddenly surrounded her. Luna startled and wanted to back away but one of the girls grab her shoulder roughly. "Isn't this is the girl on Oikawa's wallpaper phone?" "Yeah, that's her."

Then, one of the girl with a pony tail leaned closer to Luna's face. "Hmm not that pretty." She mocked. "Hey, what's your name?"

Luna felt scared and she started trembling. "H-huh? I-I'm Luna..." She spoke in a small voice. When the girls heard Luna's reply, they all laughed. Luna was confused on what's going on and kept her mouth shut.