Yandere Gojō Satoru (i)

Grunting at the mild discomfort, a disheveled (h/c) haired female wakes up slowly. Sitting up in a close-to-correct posture, she moans out at the uncomfortable way her elbows were bound together behind the wooden chair she was sitting upon.

Blearily opening her eyes, she could feel her lashes brush against the soft material of cloth that blinded her vision. As her senses started to slowly sink in, her heart picked up its pace and she wriggled into sitting in the most comfortable position possible.

What the...where am I? Bruh, thirty-six years of my living I never thought I would win the lottery to getting kidnapped...where- just where did I go wrong...?

The middle aged woman complained in her head while muttering profanities under her breath as she twisted and turned, feeling somewhat lewd in the position of her elbows being tied together behind her back which caused her breasts to be pushed forward in an inviting way. And to make it worse, due to the chilly atmosphere of autumn, and the place where she is now being not warmed up in anyway, her nipples were erect and perked up.

She could almost imagine how decorous she looked.

She scowled.

There's- there's no fucking way some creep kidnapped me. She thought and wheezed as she willingly arched her back, sighing in relief when the tension in her spine cracked with loud popping sounds before caving her body in. I'm the strongest, hell! Even stronger than that Gojō Satoru, the woman stretched her long legs to the maximum and let out a strangled moan when the tension disappeared there too. To top that, I never let my guard down around strangers or acquaintances....only around people I trust enough with other's life.

The (s/c) skinned woman pursued her lips as she sat upright in the chair and spread her legs in a comfortable position, shivering a little when she felt the chilly autumn air brush through her sides under her T-shirt. So then, that narrows it down to 5 people. Then who-

"Ah!" (Y/n) flinched as she felt a piercing hot pain shoot up her temple, and soon cover her forehead in a dull, slow-beating rythm. "Stupid...alco...hol..." She muttered before she froze.

Wait.
I don't fucking drink.

She felt the cogwheels in her brain turn slowly, as the rust began to fall. Think (Y/n)- think!! Her breathing increased, and with it, the dull pain became negligible.

She was the strongest, yes. She knew that, but not everybody. Even so, only her knowing this fact should've put her heart at ease but it didn't. Because she was the strongest only among the ones whom she knew. So then, what about the unknown? Creatures or beings that are yet to be discovered? And when discovered, it might be found that they are stronger than her?

Her instincts to survive where now stronger than ever as she forced herself to think- to narrow down the possibilities of who might have taken her here.

Think think think!!! Who? Who could have??? Where was i- I was packing up my things to go home after I finished my day at the school– and then I was stopped. Shoko, Principal Yaga, Gojō and surprisingly even Nanami was there. We all went out, them inviting me to a buffet at the local restaurant. Then we all ate and all. We took our farewells- I - I then walked alone. Took the longer way home with more people. Then- Then I-

Her thought process stopped to a sudden halt as she felt a door open. Despite the door not making any sound, being a highly trained and the strongest sorcerer- (Y/n) could even spot when a particle of air shifted due to the presence of a being. And as of now, she could sense that something was moving towards her. Coming up on her from the back.

But wait. It took only two seconds for (Y/n) to realize that she was family with this soul's aura. She....she knew this aura. This soul didn't make a single sound as it walked at its own pace towards her. Its feet didn't touch the floor. Almost as if it was floating. Almost....almost as if it had the power to stop anything from coming in contact with its original skin.

Then it all clicked.

Ah. I know what this is.

"Good morning, (Y/n)-chan~"

Infinity.