Chapter 158: Grudges can last a lifetime.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Wow! 453K views and 14.4K votes. Thank you all so much for reading! (See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

"So? This is the last of Borg's stuff?" Cole asked, making sure they didn't miss anything.

"Yes, this should be the last." Zane said, going over the checklist. Zane paused to look at his little brother. His little brother had started to act a little differently lately. Echo had become more confident after attending the mantle of Samurai X.

"Here's hoping." Kai said, helping tie down the last of the stuff to Nidhogg's back. Lloyd let out a groan. "Please hurry up." Lloyd pleaded with the others. He wasn't thrilled with playing the distraction for the giant undead dragon so they could secure their load.

"Green Ninja, Grandson of the first spinjitzu master, professed saviour of Ninjago and Dragon chew toy." Jay commented with a laugh.

"Shut up, Jay." Lloyd hissed as Nidhogg started rubbing up against him. This just caused everyone to chuckle at him.

"So, any idea what the big plan for Borg's memory machine is?" Jay asked after taking a pause from laughing at Lloyd. "Jay. It's obvious they want to use it to see people's memories." Nya sighed and shook her head at the Master of Lightning.

"I already knew that part." Jay said, rolling his eyes at the Master of Water. "What I mean is that the last time we were there. I'm pretty sure (Y/N)'s place didn't have electricity." Jay pointed out. "Oh." Nya said finally understanding what Jay was saying.

"Maybe that's why these Nexo Knights you mentioned are invited too." Skylor pointed out. "Didn't you say they had a big rolling fortress filled with tech?"

"I think the kid called it a Fortrex." Jay added, thinking back on the last time he'd encountered them.

"Come on, dragon. Time to get going." Kai pleaded but Nidhogg ignored him, choosing instead to play with and clean Lloyd. "The faster you deliver this the faster you can get around to taking Lloyd back to your home to play with." Jay pointed out to the Dragon. Nidhogg perked up at this and proceeded to leave. Lloyd whipped the dragon slobber off of himself.

"Echo is determined to talk her out of this." Zane commented, watching as the dragon left. "I hope he can get through to her." Kai said slumping against their own bags.

"It's not just (Y/N) we have to convince. It's also her people." Nya pointed out as a numb, dread pit formed in her stomach. And those people wanted blood and they were more than willing to force (Y/N) to make sure it happened.