The Warewolf AU (4/5) || 03

"Aera?" Jungkook called, entering the house after what felt like an hour of cooling himself down, which didn't really have any effect. His eyes still looked red and puffy with tears, and cheeks had the stains of those he cried near alone, muffling his sobs to himself.

"Hey Jungkook, where's Jimin? You guys took so long, is everything okay?" Taehyung asked, rambling inside the drawer of the cabinet below the television.

"Yeah," He muttered absent mindedly while his eyes ran around the living space, "Aera? Princess where are you?" He asked, jogging to the stairs.

"She's in the kitchen with Yoongi hyung, I think," Taehyung said, glancing at him, "What happened though? You look... uhm not good."

"I'm fine," He replied and walked into the kitchen, finding the toddler sitting on the counter top, beside Yoongi where he cooked.

"Koo!" The girl's cheer brought a smile on Jungkook's lips. He went near her and lifted her off the counter, carrying her in his arms, earing a smile from Yoongi as well as the kid who hugged him tightly.

Jungkook kissed her forehead, looking at her with soft eyes and took her upstairs to his room, not saying anything to anyone.

"Jungkook she needs to eat." Yoongi said.

"I'll feed her, you don't have to worry." He replied, patting his sister's back.

"What is wrong with him suddenly?" Yoongi frowned at Jin who just entered the kitchen, shrugging his shoulders. "Where's Jimin?"

"I don't know, I thought they came together." Jin said, standing beside him and took a spoon, tasting the soup Yoongi made. He nodded, analysing the taste and gave an impressed look to the younger, earning a scoff in return.

The rest of the boys came in, taking their respective seats on the dining table, but frowned seeing both Jimin and Jungkook's chair empty, even Aera wasn't in her high chair today.

Before anybody questioned anything, they heard a loud noise from the back of the house. Taehyung rushed outside followed by the others, seeing the door of the warehouse open which was an uncommon sight for them. The warehouse is supposed to be locked. It has been locked since years. The last time they went in was during Jungkook's training, and it's not a pleasant sight to see a boy being tortured in the name of training. But that was the rule each of them had followed in their lives no matter how much it hurted.

Jin entered behind Taehyung, gasping at the devasted state of the the place. The latter rushed towards Jimin, holding him tightly before he did anymore damage, and pulled him to a corner, noticing the blood on him and his eyes glaring in deep red.

"Jimin..." He whispered scanning his friend from head to toe and hugged him tightly, "Shh, we're here."

"Go away" Jimin threatened and pushed Taehyung when he didn't listen to him.

"Jimin, please don't do this," Taehyung said softly, stepping closer again, "You'll hurt yoursel-"

"GO AWAY I SAID!" Jimin yelled, pushing him back, "YOU WILL GET HURT!"

"Yeah," Taehyung glared, standing in front of him, "Hurt me."

Jimin growled in anger, pushing the boy again, making him bump into the wall right behind, earning a hiss, but Taehyung stood straight again, looking at his friend with nothing but worry in his eyes.

"Go on," He said, "hurt me if you can."

Jimin stared at him, hands dropping to his and Taehyung hugged him tightly, gradually kneeling down as Jimin was lowered himself, crying in his embrace. The boy rubbed his back and glanced at his face seeing the blood still flowing. Jin knelt down, next to the two, grabbing a cloth and wiped Jimin's face gently.