fourteen.

"He looked hurt."

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

After our long weekend was finally over, school was buzzing with excitement. The next festival was in our midst!

This year, the Hero Course students will be allowed to attend, because of something that happened last year- apparently someone was kidnapped?

It was lunchtime and Michiko, Hinami and I were headed to the cafeteria.

"So, guys, what do you think our class should do? I'm thinking we could do a cafe. Maid costumes are really cute," Hinami began to say.

"Nami, do you think maid costumes are actually cute, or does Kaibara think they're cute," Michiko teased, causing me to snicker and Hinami to turn red in the face.

"N-no, it's not like that at all! Where did you even get such info?!" She squealed as she frantically began to shake her head. Michiko just sighed.

"I have my ways." She turned to me. "What about you? What's Bakugou into?"

"Why would you ask me that? And how would I know?" I retorted. She shrugged.

"I don't know, isn't he your boyfriend? You should know stuff like this."

Katsuki... Being my boyfriend...

No! I have to give him space.

"I don't think he's gonna be my boyfriend any time soon Mich. I don't know if that's gonna happen."

And with that, I strode ahead, eager to dismiss the conversation and eat my lunch.

TIMESKIP

During lunch, Mich and Nami didn't bring up the topic anymore. They could tell I didn't wanna talk about him.

Speaking of him, I could feel his eyes burn through my skull the entirety of lunch, but I didn't dare look his way.

"So stay away from me, you and your group of wannabe winners."

My chest hurt. He really is a dick.

As lunch was coming to an end, my two friends were told by Ms. Yukizome to head over to the faculty lounge and pick a few papers for our class's festival activity.

I was walking back to class when suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Y/n! Whatcha doing? Where's Michiko, you're always with her," He giggled. I turned around to see Ichiro's glowing face.

"Hey Ichiro! She went to pick some stuff for our class," I said. We were now walking side by side back to class 2C.

"I see. Do you have any idea of what our class will do?"

"No, not really..." My voice faded slowly as we approached his angry figure. His red eyes were glaring at me with a mix of hatred and sadness, and smoke was starting to emit from his palms. I quickly looked away and walked passed him.