𝓖𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂

"I mean if it's not too much trouble." Coulson says to Steve, referring to his Captain America trading cards.

"No no its fine ." Steve spoke looking straight ahead. At the same moment you and Nat entered , since you decided to take a break after Bruce insisted.

" Showing off your trading cards huh Coulson,", Nat said smirking to which you giggled. 

" Come on I am allowed to boast, it's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint. Slight foxing around the edges , but-"

"We got a hit ", an agent cuts Coulson off unaware of the conversation going on. "A 67% match. wait cross match, 79%."

"Location?", Coulson asks moving forward.

"Stuttgart, Germany . Twenty-eight Konnigstarrse. He's not exactly hiding."

"Captain, ladies , you're up", Fury says looking at you three.

                                              *Your suit^*

                                              *Your suit^*

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After suiting up and gathering the required things the three of you make your way to the Quinjet which was ready and pile up in there .

"So you ready?" Natasha asks as you  begin to take off .

"Duh. I was born ready ." you replied , but deep down you knew you were scared , just a little.   You were actually more afraid of accidently hurting someone, than your own life. Your powers weren't stable yet, beacause Hydra was still working on that. But you put those thoughts aside.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The crowd screams as Loki appears in front of them , making them step back.

"Kneel before me ", Loki commanded.

Using his powers he makes illusions of him encircling the people, to make them stop moving , but they only scream more.

"I said...", he said slamming the scepter to the ground causing a blue light to shine through the stone the scepter held," KNEEL!"

At this everyone uses their brain and start to kneel before the God, faces laced with fear.

Loki chuckles slightly ," Is this not simpler?" he says as he starts walking through the crowd , the people parting to make way for him . "Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end you will always kneel.