Chapter - 12 Do I make you Nervous ?

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

" Get your ass back to the garden Raine !! "

" No !!!!! " I said as I turned back to him. " No can do Carl !! " I stuck my tongue out as he huffed in annoyance.

I was hit by someone's ridiculously hard chest.

" Ouch !! Watch where you are going doofus- " I yelled looking up to meet a pair of gorgeous blue eyes that I had been ignoring for a little more than a week since that night.

A week since, Jose, Carl, and Rave have come and were trying to enhance my powers. Over a week, we grew close. They are free, wild, and can be crazy sometimes but I felt good as I spent my time with them.

Surprisingly, Eden and Fiona got more attached to me as well. Spending time with them, really made me stay sane all the time.

As for his Majesty, that day He ordered me not to use my healing powers and that to leave him be, in his pain.

I treated his wound after I changed into my PJs and left his room feeling embarrassed than ever. From then on I avoided him.

" Look who's talking. " He said, amusement evident in his voice.

" Oh!! you could have moved aside, your majesty. " I smirked crossing my hands while his hands still rested on my upper arms that were covered in sweat and dust from our practice from earlier today, holding me in position.

" Greetings, your highness !! " Carl, Jose, and Rave bowed to which he just nodded.

" Thank god !!! You caught her, your highness, she is so adamant about the training. Thank you. " Carlos said as he caught me by my arm and started to pull me away.

His majesty's eyes narrowed and in one swift motion, I was by his side, with his hand around my shoulder.

" We need to go but she'll join you soon enough. Excuse us. " He said as he practically dragged me into the palace.

" You do know you can leave me now, your majesty. " I said as I tried catching up with his long strides but failed to do so.

" Um... Yeah !! " He murmured scratching the back of his neck but he left me.

" Wear something casual. We are going for a kingdom visit. " He shrugged.

" Okay. " I said marching off to my room while he marched off to his.

Mum and dad asked me to stay in some other spare rooms but I didn't accept it.

I couldn't care less about others knowing about me. I can stay where ever I want to, where ever I feel comfortable.

I quickly grabbed my towel and got into the shower. After washing the sweat and dirt off my body, I came out with a towel wrapped around me only to find him sitting on my bed.