»when they're obsessed with you.

//SOOBIN//
-doesn't take his eyes off of you.
-tries to put himself in situations where you're together.
-slides his number in you pocket.
-watches you when you're going by your day.
-stalks your social medias.
-looks at photos of you before he goes to sleep every night.
-gets mad jealous if any of the members bring you up in a conversation as it shows they were thinking of you.

//YEONJUN//
-defends and protects you like you are his girlfriend.
-stares you up and down when you walk past, taking in every part of your appearance.
-sends expensive gifts to your house.
-drives past yours whenever he goes out in hopes of getting to see you when you're taking out your bins or getting in or out of your car.
-has you as his lockscreen and never stops turning on his phone to look at you.

//BEOMGYU//
-subtly gets super touchy with you.
-puts on a sexy voice and smirks when he talks to you.
-doesn't stop admiring you when you're close to him.
-gets super aroused just by your presence.
-knows your interests and will suddenly be into whatever you're into.
-follows you around when you're within the same area in hopes of you paying extra attention to him.

//TAEHYUN//
-has his eyes on you 24/7.
-is protective of you and doesn't let the members speak about you, yet he talks about you nonstop and brings you up in every conversation.
-messages you all the time and calls you whenever he can.
-includes you in everything he does and doesn't let anyone ignore or leave you out.
-spends money on you when you don't even ask.

//HUENINGKAI//
-stands as close to you as he can get, tried not to make it obvious that he's suddenly getting closer and closer to you.
-pays close attention when you're speaking so he doesn't miss a word, will over exaggerate his reactions to make you feel happy and listened to.
-makes sure the attention is focused on you and him instead of you and another member.