Chapter twelve

12. ALWAYS UP TO NO GOOD

The cold air of the night nipped softly at Sienna's skin as she walked toward the Salvatore mansion, her favoured heeled boots knocking loudly against the stone walkway

Her eyes rolled as she strutted in, pushing the door open without a care and hearing the sudden silence the house had adapted at her entry.

Sienna's gaze fell upon the walks and she was met with a dent, some blood and the clear signs of struggle and it felt like she was at a crime scene in one of those detective documentaries.

Her thoughts were, rudely, interrupted as a body tried to jump on her and she rolled her eyes once again, turning harshly and elbowing the attacker in their throat. 

She grabbed them by their hand and yanked them down to the ground, holding them there with the heel of her boot and carelessly snapping their neck with a effortless twist of her fingers.

Turning, she saw a small pack of werewolves all standing their with weapons in their hands and she fought off yet another eye roll knowing she could just wave her hand they'd be dead in an instant.

With a nod from the leader, Jules, the two at the front launched for her and quickly grabbed her favourite ring daggers (one in each hand) and sliced the both of their throats, leaving them to bleed out by her feet.

"Get her, now!" Jules ordered loudly, already sneaking back into the room where they had tied up the vampire - Damon Salvatore - as she let her lackeys, sorry, pack handle the girl. She couldn't be that strong could she? They were werewolves after all so they were stronger than her.

Just as they were about to lunge forward, a sharp gust of wind was heard in and in blur the hearts of the werewolves were lying on the ground as their corpses simultaneously dropped with a thud.

"How rude of you to attack a delightful young woman at the order of a wretch." Elijah Mikealson all but snarled, his vampire feature itching to escape at the prospect of his mate's life being in danger.

"And this 'delightful young woman' had it under control, but thanks anyway darling." Sienna smirked slightly, her eyes shamelessly running over him.

"I don't doubt that you did." Elijah mused, his lips threatening to quirk up into a wide smile as a warm feeling engulfed his heart and refused to let it go the longer he held eye contact with his precious mate.

Sienna winked back, disappearing off into the next room where she spotted Jules trying to make her escape and well Sienna had other plans for that bitch.

"Oh no you fucking don't." The brunette swore, moving over and swiftly knocking Jules to the floor with resounding thud - straddling the werewolves hips to keep her down and a hand coming up to her throat to make sure she didn't move.

"I'm sorry, darling, but your life is going to be put to use for a better cause." Sienna whispered softly in Jules ear, coming back up to hover over her and give her a mocking pout while Jules trembled in fear.

A whistle brought her attention back up to the chained vampire in the chair, bloody and beaten and sweat coating his pale forehead.

"I'm not very into choking but I appreciate a good show." Damon coughed out, trying to form a smirk on his lips but ultimately failing because he was too weak. 

Sienna didn't get to reply as a gust of wind sounded throughout the room and Elijah Mikealson stood over Damon - his jaw so tightly clenched that he felt as though his teeth might snap.

"She saves your life and you have the audacity to sexualise her." Elijah muttered angrily, removing his blazer and rolling up the sleeves of his shirt.

Sienna almost forgot what breathing was as she watched and was internally swooning. How could someone be so hot and respectful at the same time?!

"How many times has he saved your life now?" Sienna grinned tauntingly as she grabbed Jules over by her hair and kept her in a firm grip.

"Aren't you supposed to be some damsel in distress worthless human, what the fuck is going on?" Damon seethed, his eyes blazing with anger because he hated no knowing.

Sienna chucked condescendingly, passing Jules over to Elijah roughing before crouching down to Damon's eye level. "It seems like your the damsel in distress right now, love." She taunted.

The brunette raised a brow as Damon let out a similar sound to feral animals growl.

"I think we should call up Elena and have her control her bitch." Sienna suggested, looking over her shoulder to Elijah with a smirk.

"I am no ones bitch."

"Whatever you say." Sienna hummed with mirth alight in her eyes.

The brunette shook her head before placing both of her hands either side of his head and taking away the entire memory of tonight with a spell, walking over to a temporarily dead Alaric and doing the same.

"What is it you're doing?" Elijah asked softly in a curious tone. He'd previously been merely standing and watching her in awe, he was truly the luckiest man on this planet to have a woman such as her as his mate.

"Taking away their memory of these events."

Elijah only offered a nod of understanding watching as she closed her eyes and worked her magic, just like before when she was restraining the werewolf or taunting Damon - she seemed entirely in her element.

"I suppose we should have a chat then, don't you?"