New Plan.

A/N: This is a double update(: Also there's no song for this chapter!

CHERRY'S POV:

    I sit in the kitchen as Theo comes home from the studio, and it's late.. It's a lot later than normal, and my heart shakes seeing him as he goes straight for the piano. He throws his stuff down, and moves with such a pace it's almost like the rest of the world doesn't matter, only the piano in front of him. He just left the studio, he was just there, spending almost all day there.. I used to be the same way, I'd itch to write even right after I had just finished, and I know he isn't writing, but he's-

    He hums the pitch before he starts which isn't something he normally does, and I know I shouldn't be watching him right now. I know he thinks I'm upstairs and sleeping, and that's why he's doing this so openly, but I can't peel my eyes away. His fingers are heavy, and I love when he plays heavy... He's been trained by me and other professionals about the importance of the weight in his fingers so I know that when his fingers are heavy that he means for them to be. I know when he presses down heavily it means he feels passionate about the song too. He doesn't sing... He hums. He hums a tune, his voice seeming to be light and airy, and hardly there at all. He starts over, and looks down at the keys, and this time... This time he opens his mouth.

    "When I feel cold... I'll keep you close... and if I could hold you..." He shakes his head, and as he stops I feel like I should go now, I feel like I shouldn't look in anymore because I know this isn't my place. I move quietly, wanting to walk around, but my steps I assume to be quiet obviously aren't quiet enough.

    "Vi, is that you?" I hear his voice, and I freeze, wondering if I should just stay quiet, but I know he knows someone is here.. He's not dumb.

    "It's me.. I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt." I admit, turning myself back around. He looks at me from the piano bench, and I watch as he contemplates what he should do, and in that moment I watch him scoot over, giving me a space to sit next to him. That's something I always know about Theo, no matter what I know he's always going to have a place for me.. Oddly enough I thought it would be the other way around all my life.. I thought my daughter would cling to me, and if I had a son I hoped he'd cling to my husband.. I'm fine with things the way they are, it just wasn't what I had expected.

    "I keep writing mom.." He turns around, sitting on the piano bench, but he turns away from the piano, and faces the rest of the room.

    "Do you like it?" I ask, wondering why he seems so upset about the thought.

    "I like it when I come up with something that isn't completely mediocre.. I just.. I.. Nevermind." He shakes his head, and I turn around too.

    "Tell me... You don't have to, but maybe I can try to help." I metaphorically reach a hand out, and I know there's a giant chance he won't take it, but I hope he does.

    "Everytime I write even a few words it doesn't come close to describing her... and everytime I leave a session I feel like I have to figure something out, because my head can't keep it in but then... I just can't.. I can't write her the way I see her.. I don't really know how I see her either." He shakes his head, and it's obvious he's confused, anyone could tell even just by looking at him.

    "You seem hesitant... What's going on Theo?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

    "Everything is changing here with us, and I know that I've dated before, but this is different... and I'm not dating her, I don't know if I ever will because there's something going on with her in her personal life, something isn't right, and I feel like it might be trouble..Like she might be in trouble, and it's not my place, but if she needs help I wont hesitate... I.. I know you're leaving soon, and I'm happy you and dad and Violet are going, and I'm happy you trust me to be here, but I... I just feel like there's too much going on, and too much to take care of... Too much to handle to focus on this, especially when I have no idea how to talk to someone like her.. I just don't know." He confesses, and my heart sinks, now understanding that he's not as happy about us leaving as he originally stated.