Chapter 17

Bad Memories - K.Flay

VINCENT'S P.O.V

Roman has just told me about what that wannabe Pablo Escobar, sent his idiotic minions to ambush our shipment and kill our men.

Well sucks for them because that flopped badly and now they are at war with half of the world.

Yeah, we have a lot of allies.

Anyways, dad told us to go to the basement to deal with stronzi and 'rough' them up a little if you know what I mean. (fuckers)

We reach the basement to see those maiali tied up in the middle of the cold blood stained basement. Most people who are taken here never come out. Well alive. (pigs)

They are both still knocked out from us fixing up their bullet wounds so they don't die before we have a little bit of fun. And of course getting some information.

Roman and I look at each other with massive grins on our faces. We walk over to the weapons table to pick our poison. We both pick up a knife. Mine is a butchers knife and Roman has chef knife.

We choose which piece of shit we want to wake up. We raise our knifes in the air and stab the prisoners in the leg.

They both scream on cue, they look up at us in fear as we smile at them with a devilish smirk.

"What do you want from us?" One of them cry.

"Oh no, this isn't what it looks like. We don't really want to kill you. Why so scared?" I circle around my victim while running the tip of my knife against his cheek.

"Where did all that confidence go when you were calling Don Furtado helpless and calling his sons pathetic." Roman growls as digs the knife deeper into his victims leg.

The prisoner started to scream again in pain and agony. It was quite funny actually.

"You can torture us all you want we ain't going to tell you shit puta." He grunts, then spat on my face.

I wipe off the spit and chuckle lightly to myself.

"That's what they all say before, things get........ bad." I drag him by the chair he is sat on, to the weapon table and throwing all of the weapons on the floor to leave the table empty.

I untie one of his filthy hands and place it in the cold, stained table. I hold his hand against it as I dig through the cupboard to find a nail and hammer. When I fend them I place the nail in the middle of his hand.

"Who is your boss?" I ask in a clam voice as I scratch the tip of the nail across the centre of his palm. He flinches at my action.

"I don't know. How's your sister? Raquel. I think, all I know she is a fine piece of ass." He looks at me with a perverted smile on his face.

Roman was looking at me with frustration. How dare he even think about her.

"What gives you the right to look at her with those disgusting eyes of yours." I lean forward.

"If only I could have had go but she got away. What a shame apparently she was amazing in bed." He laughs in a devilish manner.

My blood started to boil, I can't believe what he's saying he's probably trying to wind me up.

Before he could continue I hammer the nail through his hand. He yells in pain every time I hit the nail on the head. I continuously hammer the nail into his hand until the nail is completely in.

While I am hammering the nail in he's screaming in pain begging me to stop but I continue until all I could see is blood splatters all over him and myself and gushing out of his hand.