32.

"Lucifer," Asura says racing out after him.

She stopped Lucifer from walking further away from her by wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Why don't you go crawling back to your boyfriend?" He asked causing a hurt look to flood across her eyes as she let go of him.

They were standing in the middle of the LAPD hallway where people slowly stopped to listen.

"Lucifer..... Felix isn't the one I want to be with,"

"Oh really? So that hug and him purring like some fucking cat isn't what I think it is? You snuck off in hell to be with Felix, there's no telling what you did when I wasn't looking. I thought you were loyal to me,"

"You think I cheated on you?" Asura whispered in disbelief.

"I don't think I know you did,"

"Lucifer we spent yeons with each other I've been by your side none stop because I love you. Your my master, my husband, my creator I don't want anything to change that I never once cheated on you I wouldn't dream of it! Please you have to believe me. Felix is just my friend my best friend we all have one Luci,"

Lucifer sighed thinking it over as he turned to face his wife.

"What we're you doing alone with him?" Lucifer asked looking into her eyes.

"We we're talking and having fun by scaring the shit out of people hell loop. He knew who I was, he knew I belonged to you Lucifer. No romantic feelings were involved I swear,"

"She's right Lucifer," Felix says coming up from beside his best friend as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her in close causing her to gasp.

"Felix," she whispers slight smile on his face.

"There's no love between us Lucifer. She's all yours besides I tried it before and she punched me in the face. She truly loves you Lucifer you should believe your wife,"

"You don't get to call me Lucifer," he growls causing Felix to slowly release Asura.

"My apologies master," he said kneeling on the ground as the people were looking at them with interest and confusion written on faces.

"Stand up man. Your in front of everybody and this is Earth,"

"Is there somewhere the three of us can talk master?"

Lucifer groaned.

"Fine. Come Asura," he says as Asura quickly nodded and was by Lucifer's side as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her on the forehead causing a pang of jealousy to go through Felix's heart as Lucifer turned to look at him with a smirk.

In truth the demon always loved Asura, since the first moment she came across his hallway after he was done torturing the poor soul in his hell loop. One look at Asura and he was mesmerized by her. He always heard the Queen of Hell was beautiful but never imagined she'd be this beautiful. He had to get to know her and purposely ran into her when he was leaving quickly and it went from there.

He wasn't lying when he said he tried something on her, he forcefully kissed her one day in hopes she'd kiss him back but instead earned the worlds hardest punch. He ended up having a black eye for three weeks after that. In a way he hopes Lucifer never finds out because Lucifer would for surly send him back.

The trio was outside now with Lucifer holding onto Asura and not wanting to let her go.

"How long do you plan to stay Felix? Not long I hope,"

"As long as you'll have me Master. I can be of great service to Asura and her baby,"

"Thanks but we already have Maze for that, so if you can go that'll be fantastic,"

"Please master let me have some time on earth. With Asura, I promise you she's nothing more than a best friend. I won't be a bother in between y'all's relationship I promise to God," he says causing Lucifer to laugh.

"Funny coming from you, your promising my dad  when your a demon. You've got one week, and that's all the time I'm giving you. I want you nowhere near my daughter understand?"

"Yes master, thank you Master,"

"Luci can I hang with Felix? He's going to need a lot to learn about earth you know," Asura mentioned causing Lucifer to sigh.

"fine. I need to check on our daughter anyways," Lucifer says before leaving the two behind.