Chapter 13

Lisa's P. O. V. 

"So you definitely hide to me for a year that Liam was staying with Jennie?" Somi's Dad shouted on my face. 

I tried to calm myself as I am currently in my workplace. A lot of people will witness this brawl if I start to get frustrated as well. I swallow a lump and tap his hand which is gripping on my collar. How did he know? 

"S-Sir.. Calm down. We can talk in a nice way. You see, a lot of people are looking at us. This is not the right place to make a scene" I mumbled. 

"I don't care!" He shouted again but this time he pushes me away. I touch my neck and catch my breath "I trusted you and your Dad because I thought Liam will be in good hands but I was wrong. I shouldn't let him be with you" 

I scoffed "I'm sorry sir but he's my child and I can do whatever I want for my child. He's completely fine, what are you talking about?" 

"Fine? Do you think it's fine? What kind of thinking do you have Lisa?" He yelled with those glaring eyes "Somi is currently in prison because of her, then you let her son be with Jennie? You're disrespecting us!" 

I took my deep breath and restrain herself from being upset "I know your point but Jennie never hurt him. Let's not put the kids on our situation, if we had conflict before then the kids are out of it" I stated

"So what are you planning? Give Liam a happy family with your mistress?" He huffed. 

I close my eyes out of frustration and clench my jaw "She's not a mistress and we have no relationship after all. It doesn't make sense" I growl back. 

"It is. You were about to get married but she came in" He mocked "Stop playing around Lisa, I'm telling you. If you can't take care of your child, then give him to us. Making him stay on your mistress won't change everything that you did. Liam should know Somi better than Jennie. If you can't do it, then I will. Keep that on your mind that Liam never had a chance to bond with his own mother because of her. She took the right from Liam to feel the love of his real mom" 

I furrowed my eyebrows and close my fist "My child, my decision" I sternly said.

"Then what's your purpose why did you let Liam stay in Jennie's house from time to time if she's not your mistress? Don't make me do worse Lisa" He warned me "Put Liam away from that family"

He took out his phone from the pocket and throw it in front on me. The phone slid until it reach my shoe which made it stop. As I look down, my jaw clench because of what I saw. It's me and Jennie on the bus earlier. 

"Stop covering her up. I know you're already in good terms with her. Don't worry, I'm not watching you. I just saw that somewhere. I'm just watching my grandson because I know he's with the worthless person he should not know. The person who just watch his Mom to get sentence in prison and do nothing for her own freedom. If you just use your head, this won't happen" He hissed and leave the hospital. 

He's still blaming me on what happened to Somi, he thought that I push everyone to file a case against her so there's no need to marry her. I shake my head because I'm out of words on what he said. I just stare at the picture of us before I took it, it's indeed from the social media with adoring caption. 

I throw the phone instead and turn back where I found some nurses trying to listen "Get back to work" I said and passed by them.

I made my way towards the office and keep my posture as if nothing happened. Only Ten and Dr. Lee are on duty with me tonight. It's an emergency call out that's why I am here. I lean my head on my chair and stare on the ceiling while fidgeting my pen.