.10.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"Noellie, stop playing." I said with a blank face.

"What? He ain't going nowhere for real now." She said looking at Candons dread around her wrist, as if it was a bracelet.

"Noellie, that is nothing to play with. You don't know what type of spirits he has and now they gon be attached to you.

You're my friend and I love you from the bottom of my heart so, ima tell you when you're wrong. This is crazy. We don't manifest people, if it was meant to be then it was meant to be.

You're forcing his negative energy in your life. You gotta stop this shit." I said in a stern tone.

I've sat back for too long watching her chase this boy and doing crazy shit. I'm done.

"I understand that but I need him." She said twisting the linty dread loc around her wrist.

"No you don't and i'ma show you that you don't." I said grabbing her phone.

I blocked Candon on all her social media platforms, then I deleted his contact and erased him from her call logs.

She's gonna leave him alone rather she liked it or not.

"Did you erase him out my phone?" She asked with her face scrunched up.

"And did." I said picking up my phone.

"I'm about to leave." She sighed, putting on her sweater.

"No you're not. You're gonna stay yo ass here with Tahlil until I get back." I said, texting my brother to let him know what's going on.

"Well where the fuck are you going?" She asked  with her arms crossed.

"I'm going with, Kees."

"Just grown. Go ahead." She said laying on my bed.

"Oh, no ma'am. You're going in Tahlil's room, with him so, come on." I said bringing her to Tahlil's room.

"Alright bye, i love you lots." I said closing the door, going to my room to get dressed.

It might seem like i'm doing a little too much but, i'm not. Ellie has always tripped over what Candon did and she has always made a big scene.

It always led to her being laughed at by the girls he was with at the moment. I'm sick of my friend being played so, this is the route i'm taking.

Tahlil and Noellie always secretly liked each other. They thought nobody realized but, I did.

————————————————————————

After A'Kees came and picked me up, we drove around while he made his plays. When he was done, we went back to my house and chilled in the living room.

I decided to invite Kadime, Seven, and Roman over. Noellie was already here so, I just told her to come downstairs.

Tahlil decided to come downstairs too but, I didn't mind. He sat by Noellie and whispered something in her ear causing her to look up at him and smile.

Let me find thee fuck out.

"You act like you can do one simple thing. I asked you to do one thing, and you can't even do it." I heard coming from outside.

"Alright bruh, i'm not tryna here all that right now. Shut the fuck up and open the door." I heard Kadime and Romans. They came in and sat down.

We all started talking. I peeped that every time Kadime would say something, Roman would scrunch up his face or shake his head.

I looked over at Tahlil to see if he peeped what was going and he nodded his head and chuckled.

If y'all fuck with each other, just say that.

We all just got on our phones doing our own thing. I got up to get some snacks and A'Kees followed behind me. Ellie and Tahlil went to

Tahlil's room to probably dry hump each other. Seven came in the kitchen looking through the cabinets because he had just ate an edible. Roman and Kadime were the only ones still in the living room.

"Block that bitch, Kadime. I'm not fucking playing." Roman tried to whisper but everyone who was in the kitchen heard what they were saying. We didn't stop our movement because they would've known we were listening.

He better stop playing and block that girl like my good sis, Harajuka Barbie said.

"Alright bro, get off my dick." Kadime hissed.

"Bro? Keep playing and i'ma knock yo ass out."

"See. I blocked the bitch. Happy? If i'm with you, why would I give her the time of day." Kadime yelled but in whisper.

At that point, I stopped listening because it's not my business. If they wanted us to know, they would have let us know.

I'm sure they will tell us when the time is right. I've been had my suspicions about that.

I noticed that A'Kees and Seven were still listening so I walked back in the living room with my snacks to get them to stop listening.

Seven and A'Kees followed right behind me. Roman and Kadime immediately started talking about something else. We all acted as if we didn't hear or know about what was going on.

I seen that Seven had my mamas pork skins in his hand.

She gone whoop his ass.

Just as I thought my mama came downstairs to get something to drink but she stopped once she seen what Seven had in his hand.

"29, i'ma beat yo lanky ass. Who told you to touch my shit." She yelled making us laugh while beating Seven with the decorative blanket.

"That odd behind number." Seven said trying to get up.

"Well, you're a odd looking bitch." My mama said, making A'Kees roll of the couch with his extra ass.

Vote & Comment