𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 22

Natasha's POV

"So what happened Grey and you had a fight? That left you with no choice but to run upto me? "

I froze stood at the marbled floor staring upto her face. Right now she was fuming with anger and I won't lie, she had all rights to.. I mean I forgot her birthday and fought with her for A GUY!

"Dude just go away don't even dare show me ur face here!" She said as she tried to walk ahead and flinched.

"Ouch" She said before grabbing her stomach where she was operated.

"Nurse please bring the wheelchair.. Honey let's do this later okay, she is not yet stable" Mrs Walker said as she hold onto Ambrielle, before she patted my back and took her to the room.

I was feeling like shit.

How could I forget her god damn birthday out of all these years!?

I grabbed a fist of my hair while I groaned.

Just as a hand tapped my back as I turned around.

"Are you crazy!? You had to walk the whole way here. Could have just said your coming here!" Grey shouted at me and I could see some concerned eyes around the corridor. People kept staring at us as were some cutesy couple.

I sighed before pushing him away from myself, making some distance

"I need space Grey, not just this space but.. " I spoke and paused if he'd actually would understand what I meant.

First of all if Ambrielle sees him with me now, it would definitely get in her nerves at the moment and also he's been a lot with me and I kind of need a mental break. Not like that's something wrong it's sweet and everything but...

Maybe it's too much for me.

I sighed and he nodded before leaving out the hospital. I didn't mean to hurt him, but if he has gone through something which I have now.. He might have understood.

Ambrielle's POV

"Sweetheart, it's okay.. She forgot your birthday not like she forgot you" Mother kept saying it's alright and fine and as if it's nothing, just nothing. I was eagerly waiting just for this very day so that I'd get to spend time with my best friend. Not that I wanted anything on my birthday but that.

And seriously.

What happened? She herself forgot the birthday itself.

"Ya, it'll be no later shell forget me as well right?" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Get yourself together Ambrielle, it's fine see after it you two should talk at least" She said before pecking my forehead and leaving me in the room with a smile on her face.

I didn't wanted to let her go but knowing how busy she is I have to.

It's like this every time on my birthday.

Maybe I'm just unlucky?

I remember my 18th birthday when Suzy went to Canada and I had left with Natasha but.. As she wasn't the best of friends I had, I never had a party.

Then on my 19th birthday my father's friend died so we attended the funeral.

Then on my 20th birthday my cat died so I was supposedly sad so didn't celebrate.

Then my 21st birthday was just pending because Natasha went to Korea for her exams. Then now...

I chuckled darkly before placing a pillow on my face and muffling my cries.