Chapter 84

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please do comment...

.......................

4 months later

.......................

Fahad made zoya sit on the couch who nodded in disbelief saying to him "fadi mein theek hun, khud a sakti thi nechay!" (Fadi i am fine, i could have come down myself!)

Fahad gave her a serious look and looked at his mother who was smiling looking at them "sun rhi hayn ammi? Yeh wohi madam hain jo 5-6 dfa sirion sy giri hui hayn!" (Are you listening to her mothee? She is the same girl who have slipped from the stairs almost 5-6 time!)

Zoya's mouth went wide open as dua passed her the glass of juice... taking that zoya spoke "fadi wo bht pehly hi baat hai!" (Fadi that happened way before!)

Folding his arms around his chest he said "still you have!"

Zoya mimcked him keeping her one hand on her 5 months old baby bump who smiled but hide it... after that he walked to the kitchen with his mother... while zoya sat with dua talking...

Coming inside fahad asked his mother helping her in making their breakfast "arham log kahan hayn? Or abbu bhi nazar nhi a rhy?" (Where is arham and hadia? And even father is no where?)

"Tumhary abbu abdullah bhai ky ghaar gy hayn kisi kaam sy, or arham breakfast ky baad hadia ko hospital ly ky gaya hai aj unki appointment thi!" (You father went to meet Abdullah Brother for something, and arham and hadia went for tgeir appointment after breakfast only!)

Aisha told fahad who nodded his head when at the bell rang... meanwhile aisha completed the breakfast for fahad and zoya as they didn't came to the breakfast table today... fahad took the tray and walked out with aisha coming behind him...

Fahad sat beside zoya and taking zoya's plate passed it to her while she was asking hadia "doctor ny medicines change ki?" (Have the doctor changed the medicines?)

Hadia nodded and told her the things... while she ate her breakfast in between... when after they completed their conversation dua spoke happily "haye i am going to be phupho of two little cuties!"

She said with adoration making them smile when arham spoke "unky anay sy pehly humny tumhy apny ghaar bhej dyna hai!" (We will send you to your home before they will come to the world!)

Saying so he showed her his tongue and dua glared at him saying "theek hai mein momin ko keh ky shadi hi postpone krwa dyni hai" (okay then i will ask momin to postpone the wedding!)

Aisha hit her head from back saying "pagal larki!" (Stupid girl!)

Fahad to chuckled and spoke placing his coffee mug on the table "hum tumhy udher sy ly ay gy! Uski koi tension hi nhi! Theek hai?" (We will bring you from there only! Don't take tension about that! Okay?)

Dua smiled and hugged fahad from side saying "baas ap hi mere bhai hai, yeh nhi!" (You are my only brother! Not him!)

"Chal mere bhai sy pechay hat!" (Hey move away from my brother!)

Arham spoke pinching her hand who glared at him and the other silently kept looking at the duo with a smile on their face...

......................

2 months later

......................

Zoya was received the guests with aisha who came for the nikkah... she was wearing garara with shirt and her dupatta pinned on her shoulder while her head was covered with hijab... she was looking beautiful with her 7 month baby bump which was still visible even she was covering it with her dupatta... while hadia was with dua making her ready with her other cousins...
zoya after receiving the guests walked to the kitchen to see zubair sitting there looking at the chefs cooking the meals...