12:Trouble.

Chapter twelve: Trouble.

Yu An and Wang Shu landed on the ground and heard sound of fighting

Yu An and Wang Shu landed on the ground and heard sound of fighting. People were dead on the ground.

❝Father! ❞Tenko shouted and looked at the yellow robbed man that fought two king level cultivators at the same time.

The man's eyes widened and looked at Tenko then at Wang Shu and Yu An.

❝Tenko, run! Quick! ❞he screamed as he continued to dodge attacks.

❝Father! ❞the boy sobbed and looked at Yu An. ❝Please save my father! I'll do anything, please! ❞he begged pulling Yu An's sleeve.

❝There are 5 king level and 7 expert level cultivators. ❞Wang Shu said.

❝Why would they attack the dragon's tribe? ❞Yu An asked looking at the yellow robbed man who barely could hold on and noticed he's been poisoned.

❝I don't know. ❞

❝He's poisoned, he'll die if not treated. Do you think you can fight two king level cultivators? ❞Yu An asked and looked at Wang Shu worried.

❝Can.❞ Wang Shu said.

❝Take this, if you get hurt, eat it. ❞ Yu An gave him a stalk of spiritual herbs.

Wang Shu attacked the two cultivators, pushing the yellow robbed man in Yu An's direction.

❝Father! Father, what's all this? Where is granpa, he will kill all those bad guys! ❞Tenko asked pulling the man's robe.

❝My son... leave, it's not safe. ❞the man said weak and fell on one knee.

❝Lay down, you have a strong poison in your body and you'll die in two hours if I don't get it out. ❞Yu An explained and helped the man lay on the ground.

❝Save my father, please. I'll do anything, I promise. ❞Tenko said and took the man's man sobbing.

The man hardly managed to smile.

❝Take care of my son, please. ❞he said and fell unconscious.

❝Papa! Papa wake up! ❞Tenko shouted.

Yu An took her silver needles out, sterilized them using fire and began acupuncture to detoxify the poison.

Tenko was shaking looking at his father's pained face.

❝Fetch water, quick. ❞Yu An told the boy.

Tenko immediately ran and came back with a bowl filled with water.

❝Good boy. Don't worry, I'll save him. ❞Yu An said, got spiritual herbs from her sleeve, placed them in the water and boiled them.

After, she forced the concoction down the man's throat making him vomit blood.