CHAPTER XXIV

~ * ~

~ * ~

Calm. 

Blissful.

Amongst the classes and chaos as one of those that attend Night Raven College, (Y/N) managed to finally feel those two things. It was refreshing for the girl, to be able to be at peace. 

That is, only for it to shatter like a broken mirror. 

Ironically and unknowingly, the mirror began glowing in her sleep, once again, showing a dream covered in monochrome.

"I can hear the wind. . ."

For the setting of this dream, it began taking place in a savannah. To be exact, the Pride Lands if the beast tamer recalled from her lessons. 

And there, a lion walked down to go see his subjects, a monkey trailing the king by only a few steps behind him. 

The moment the lion saw his subjects, a bird flew up above him as the monkey proudly showed the rest a lion cub. 

The crown prince of the kingdom. 

As if the sun was celebrating his birth, it shone down on the prince while everyone in the kingdom cheered for him. 

It was a glorious moment. 

Awakening in cold sweat, (Y/N) began to pant. 

Usually, she would brush off such dreams since they were what they were, dreams. However, those before what she had were like visions. They were visions of what may happen in the future. 

It was a dream of a new birth. 

But reality may come with death. 

"What was with that roar?" (Y/N) mumbled when she then heard the monster who yelled in his sleep. 

"Nngonyaaaa, how's that? Do you now get the power of the Great Grim?" Grim sleep-talked once again. 

"Grim, wake up, now." The non-magic user shook him awake.

"I showed that tyrant Riddle who's boss--" He opened his eyes. "Fungah?!"

"What? The Ramshackle dorm?"

"Yes, our dorm," the girl confirmed.

"It was only a dream. I thought I got Riddle and then I became the strongest wizard ever, so disappointing." The creature sulked with his ears flattened.

"We've really been through a lot," (Y/N) nodded.

"Okay! Time to get going, another day closer to being a great wizard, ya know~!"

The (h/c) girl nodded, settling on getting ready as of the moment.

She will have to focus on class first then find a way to prevent the possible terrible outcome.