CHAPTER XXV

WARNING!

WARNING!

There are no explicitly written parts of self-harm, but there may be a few triggering parts, so please do proceed with caution.

Once you get to the part of Crowley giving (Y/N) the magical pens, that is where it starts.

~ * ~

After the impromptu battle with the magicians of the group of friends, the students were all still confused.

Really, what in the world did Crowley mean?

It was a "special lesson" according to him. Even so, a fight against specters alone did not explain things. A clearer explanation would be nice.

"Oi, headmaster! There's no connection between blot and talking about it with fighting ghosts!" Grim could not help but glare, putting his paws on his hips.

"Grim, take a look at the magic crystal placed around your neck." Crowley crossed his arms as he gestured to the said object.

"Fungah?!" The creature uttered out in shock. "I got a bunch of weird blotches on my crystal! My paw can't get them off!"

Indeed, on his magic crystal, there were splotches of black present. Similarly, they resembled ink droplets. Unlike those, however, the blotches remained still as they were wiped on.

"There should always be black smudges that look as if they're drops of ink on the crystal. Using magic will result into blots," the headmaster explained.

They were on the magical pens of Ace and Deuce as well.

"If I look closely, small smudges are on mine!" Deuce added.

"Blegh, it's so dirty!" Grim says, disgusted.

"Is there a way to clean them?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why yes," Crowley nodded to Grim's relief along with everyone else.

"I'm relieved!"

"With enough rest, the blots will vanish in a matter of time. Magical crystals don't only help with spells, but they also prevent blots from accumulating within the caster directly." The masked man informed.

"They are truly a wonderful form which can shoulder your burdens."

"I see, so by the time they start darkening, we should rest properly." The blue-haired male concluded.

"That's right, eat well and sleep well then those blots will disappear on their own."

"How 'bout that!" The creature smiles, relieved. "Then when I become the greatest wizard ever, I can fire off spells like, "bang, bang!" with no problem!"

"I always eat my fill and sleep like a rock."

(Y/N), on the other hand, was stiff.

The one who sent her. . do not tell her that. . .