- Extra: H & M -

Momiji held onto your hand. While Haru walked on the other side of you.

"(Name)! We have everything planned! First we have to buy snacks!" Momiji explained what they planned out while Haru just nodded in agreement, as you guys reached the closest grocery store near the estate. You, three entered the store, while Haru picked up a basket.

Skipping the vegetables aisle, you ended up near the fruits. Momiji ended up getting tons of berries. While Haru just carried the basket. Occasionally putting fruits in the basket.

Soon Haru and Yourself left Momiji in the berry aisle, because he literally couldn't decide between strawberries, rasberries and blackberries. You ended up near the snacks.

"Do you want sour cream or the original ones? Oo they have jalepeno too! Woah and barbeque!" You picked a few chips packets, letting Haru choose.

"I like the Jalepeno ones, lets get that. Oh and barbeque for Momiji." You dumped those packets in the basket, and then chose your favorite flavor.

"Oh! There you are! I thought you left me! Anyway lets get all 3 berries!" Momiji popped out of nowhere, placing the boxes of berries in the basket.

"Lets go get cookies and chocolates." Haru pointed towards the opposite aisle, and Momiji dragged you towards his favorite cookies.

"I'm gonna get oreo's! Oo and the peach gummies!" Momiji quickly placed them in the basket.

"Haru, what are you getting?" You watched Haru get chocolate chip cookies, and a few of his favourite chocolates.

"I'm getting these, what about you?" You picked out your favorite cookies and sweets.

"Kayyy! Let's get some drinks and head home!" You lead the way to the freezers, where tons of drinks were. The three of you picked out your favorites. And then went to pay. Splitting the price.

And then quickly made your way to Haru's house, where you were hanging out for the day. When you guys reached his house, you went inside, into Haru's room, which was very messy.

"Oo! Oo! I almost forget! I got the face masks! The coconut scented ones!"

When Haru, Momiji, and You met, you often wore facial masks, and Momiji usually had different scented ones, which you'd try out.

"Woah! Yay!" Momiji quickly left to get a few tissues, face masks and stuff. While Haru left and came back momentarily.

"Want me to put you hair up?" He asked holding up one of your brushes you left, the last time you came over with Momiji and Kagura.

"Can you?" Haru nodded and sat behind you, gently brushing your hair and untangling any knots. He ended putting it in a messy bun.

"Thank you!" Momiji came back soon, with 3 facemasks, a few tissues and a bowl of water.

"Haru, first!"

"Okay."

Momiji sat infront of Haru, and wiped his face with a wet tissue, and then placed a cute hair band which had bunny ears on it, mainly to hold up Haru's bangs. Then he opened the face mask, gently placing it on Haru's face and then he patted it down.

"Cold."

"Pffft! Haru that hairband looks cute on you!"

"Done! (Name), your turn!" Momiji picked up his stuff, and sat infront of you this time.

He placed a similar looking hair band in your head, to keep your bangs away, and then wiped your face with a new tissue, the water was warm. Next he opened the face mask which definetely was coconut scented. He placed it on your face, and Haru was right, it was cold. Momiji finally patted your cheeks and forehead.

"Done!"

"Haru's right! It's cold!"

"Told you. Look, we're matching." Haru pointed to the hairbands.

"We are!"

"Hey! I wanna match with you guys too!" Momiji pouted.

"Okay! Let me do it for you!" You offered

"Yay!"

You took the last hairband, which was the same as yours. Then took a new tissue, wiping Momiji's face, as he closed his eyes. Once you were done, you opened the face mask, placing it in his face, and then gently patted it down.

"All done!"

"Now, we're all matching!"

"Yay."

You three quickly cleaned up, and got all the snacks out. And then layed comfortably on Haru's bed. Which was right infront of the TV.

"What movie are we watching?" You asked Momiji, who had the remote in hand.

"We're watching disney movies! Preferbly the ones that have romance in them! We'll watch them all in a day!" Momiji answered for you.

"Lets start with the lady and the tramp." Haru suggested his favorite movie.

"Okay!"

"Yay."

You three all layed together, munching on snacks, with coconut face masks on, watching romance disney movies, on valentines day.

A/N: Heyhey! Here's a question, should I do more extra's like these were (Name) has wholesome interactions with the Zodiac or should I stick to the storyline and avoid extra's like these?