The Warewolf AU (5/5) || 03

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open, the lines of restlessness never leaving his forehead as he glanced up seeing a hand holding a black cup with steam rising above it. He nodded, gesturing towards the table and Taehyung placed the coffee there before taking a seat next to the older.

"Is Jimin okay?"

Taehyung thought for a moment about tha and shrugged his shoulders, "Probably not. He's just hiding it well, to pain."

Yoongi found himself nodding to that. His hand reached forward, holding the cup and took the first sip which made his face scrunch up, glancing at the warm liquid once and then at Taehyung, "-the crap is this?"

"I didn't make it, Jimin did."

"No, it's not even coffee." Yoongi sighed, "Jimin-ah what did you put in this?"

Taehyung laughed a little, glancing at Jimin's confused expression when he walked out of the kitchen, waiting for Yoongi to repeat what he just said.

"What is this?"

"Coffee?" Jimin raised his eyebrows as if questioning everybody's sanity at this point.

"It's not coffee. You probably mixed something else."

"Ah really?" Jimin scratched the back of his neck, sighing deeply and took the cup from Yoongi, tasting it himself. He coughed, squinting his eyes at the liquid and wiped his mouth, "Goodness, it tastes like crap. I'm sorry, I didn't pay attention to what I was doing..."

Yoongi stood up and patted Jimin's shoulder, "It's okay, it happens. But you need to stop spacing out so much, we have to be careful with things Jimin. I know it's hard for you, and I don't wanna make it more bad, but we gotta keep going yeah?"

Jimin nodded subtly, inhaling from his mouth as he looked away then back at Yoongi, "Did you get any information?"

"Hmm," Yoongi gestured him to sit, "Osccur's apparently heading to the city, and I believe it's because Jungkook is there."

"To the city?" Jimin frowned, "He has Aera with him hyung, we can't leave him like that."

"Yeah, but the kind of stubborn guy he is, he won't accept any help from us right now."

The youngers nodded, agreeing with him as they, too, were aware of how Jungkook is, "We have to head to the city soon," Jimin sighed, voicing his thoughts with a firm determination, "I won't leave my brother to fight against Osccur's alone. Be ready, we might need to leave any time."

___________________

"Wof pwease!" Aera jumped on her place and Jungkook laughed a little, holding her hands.

"Alright fine, but you have to stay quiet okay?" The brother said, earning an excited nod from the toddler. He smiled at her before slipping into his wolf body, showing off the pure, white fur and ocean blue eyes that Aera possessed too, just like him. And he knew if she could ever become a wolf, she'd look very much like a female version of him.

The girl stood up, reaching out for his face, tugging on his ears or just simply booping his nose. Jungkook heaved out a sigh and sat down on his place, as usual letting the kid play while he rested for a while. Aera giggled, climbing on his back then getting down on the other side, then climbing back to the front again, and so her little game went on.

Jungkook had his eyes closed with a virtual images of the previous day encircling his mind, of his brother — Jimin, the other hyungs, even Aera's crying face and then his own tears at last.