♡𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♡

Can't live without you~

2030.

More five years had passed.

Everyone in the friends circle became successful in their own respective fields. Mark became an author as well as a famous poet. He became very popular among the young generation.

Renjun established his name as a famous painter both in France and South Korea. He would often go to the foreign countries and hold his own art exhibitions.

Jeno became an archaeologist just like his father and was travelling all around the world and finding historical things and researching on it.

Haechan debuted as a singer-songwriter and started to write and compose songs for different artists.

Well for Jaemin, his hobby became his occupation which is photography. He loved travelling to various places and clicking pictures of nature and people. He even held his own photo exhibitions. But he also became the CEO of Neo Seoul University after his father.

And Jimin got her dream job which was being a psychologist.

Aeri's love for clothes and shoes helped her to become a fashion designer. Her designs became quite famous and then she started to design clothes for celebrities.

Both Minjeong and Ningning got jobs in a good company after studying Computer Science and Economics respectively.

For Chenle, although he studied Maths, he started to manage his father's company in Seoul as his brother took care of the one which was in Shanghai. He enjoyed his work but besides that he was also giving maths tuition classes to various students because he liked it.

As for Jisung, he became the CEO of the new company as Park Corporation and Kim Corporation merged into one. And Soojin, she became a Chemistry professor of Neo Seoul University.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The door bell rang and Soojin quickly opened the door and welcomed her husband. Jisung entered the house, his place of happiness. He put off his coat and handed it to Soojin.

"Go and take a shower first. Your clothes are already inside the bathroom", Soojin said and Jisung nicely obeyed her.

After the shower, he came out of the bathroom wearing a pair of sweatpants and a basic white t-shirt. He was drying his hair with a white towel when he saw his wife sitting on the sofa and scrolling through her phone. He sat beside her and put his head on her shoulder. Soojin looked over her shoulder and said, "Your hair is so wet. Dry it properly."