26

*same day at evening*

"Alphas omegas betas and all the Humans all of you, each and everyone of you is my family now. I swear in front of moon goddess I'll protect everyone of you and never betray my pack." Harry says louis was standing next to him looking at his and Harry's pack that was now huge after Simon's pack was now Harry's.

"Wanna dance?" Harry says looking at louis, everyone was dancing singing enjoying their time outside the pack house in yawn.

"Ofc!" Louis takes Harry's arm and harry grabs his waist slowly swinging left to right he smiles looking at his omega.

"When is your rut harry?" Louis asks casually looking forward avoiding Harry's eyes who was smirking, "why? Is my sweet innocent omega waiting for his alpha's rut" he teased him making louis blush furiously, "i-it's not like that i-....um just leave it"

Harry laughs and louis hides his red face in Harry's chest, "to say it might start tomorrow or day-"

"Hello alpha" harry and louis pulled back looking at the girl Infront of them smiling looking at harry. "Hello" harry says back and louis gives that girl a smile she ignored louis and smiles at harry, "my name is Eleanor"

she was human, harry smiles slightly not knowing what to say next, " 'm louis Tomlinson" louis sats smiling cutely making harry peck his forehead, "you want something Eleanor?" Harry asks when he found her staring at louis.

"Oh um...yea i wanted to introduce myself and also your new house is ready Its between the border of both pack territory so you can visit both the side easily" she says looking at harry, "thank you Eleanor" harry nods.

"New house?" Louis questions, "yes now that i have such a huge pack i need to live between the two of them so i can visit both easily" harry says looking at louis, "who will come there with us?"

"Only you and me my omega-" eleanor clears her throat, "sorry to interrupt but um...can i get a dance with you alpha?" Harry looks awkwardly between her and louis, "oh yeah sure I'll go and see Gigi" louis says leaving Harry's side he thought harry would stop him but harry starts dancing with Eleanor.

"Hey lou here's your juice" gigi says standing next to louis handing him his drink not alcohol, "thanks " louis gulps down the whole drink in one gulp, "woah something's up?"

Louis shakes his head looking at harry and Eleanor dancing and giggling, "you should stop them he's your alpha" gigi says when she saw what louis was glaring at. "I won't, I'll play the same card as his watch me"

Louis goes towards bran and alec, "hey brothers" gigi laughs she already knows harry gonna be so pissed. "Hey lou how are you?" Alec and bran says at the same time making Louis giggle, "I'm alright how are you guys I'm so sorry for what Harry did there you know"

Bran smiles chuckling, "don't worry Lou we're fine now, we all are in same pack now" alec nods, "yup god ourselves a strong alpha and beautiful luna!" Louis blushes at Alec's words.

Harry comes and stands next to louis pulling him in his side with a possessive look he said, "hello bran and alec" louis smirks finally harry came to him himself, "hey alpha"

"What were you guys talking hmm?" Harry asks looking at bran and alec with point stare, "nothing you should worry about alpha" louis says shrugging, "where's that beautiful girl you were dancing with hmm?" Harry gulps looking at louis who has his jealous face on.

"I don't know where" harry looks around awkwardly, louis scoffs, "its nice to see you bran and Alec we'll meet soon excuse me" louis excuses himself and harry followed him like a puppy.

"Why are we at the rooftop?" Harry says when he saw louis look up at the starts covered sky, "I am here to look at this beautiful sky why are you here alpha?" Louis says not looking away from the beautiful sky.

Harry walks next to him looking at his face fondly he says, "I'm also here to look at my beautiful omega" louis blushes looking down trying to hide his smile, "what's more beautiful the sky or me?" Louis looks in Harry's eyes and asks.

Harry walks closer to him grabbing his waist he leans so that his forehead is touch louis' he whispered, "ofc my beautiful omega" louis smiles looking at Harry's lips then back at him. Harry leans down and brushes his lips with louis' softly.

"I love you" both of them said at the same time making them smile, "we'll go to our new house after the party" louis hums cuddling into his chest he said, "I'm excited to see our new house"

Harry smiles pecking his forehead he said, "me too omega"

(No this isn't the end. I'm so excited to show you guys my new book cover i haven't published it yet I'll publish it as soon as this book is over i just wanna share the cover and a little spoiler of the book want to know your thoughts about it)

 I'm so excited to show you guys my new book cover i haven't published it yet I'll publish it as soon as this book is over i just wanna share the cover and a little spoiler of the book want to know your thoughts about it)

(Spoiler: one wants blood the other wants love)

👉🏻👈🏻