131. My uncle loves me the most!

"John Peter, have you gone mad?" Anna Stark quickly stood up and glared at John Peter.

John Peter seriously looked at Anna Stark, "I’m not mad. I know what I’m doing."

In John’s mind, whatever he was doing was only for Anna’s good. He wanted to set her free from this difficult life.

Daniel Taylor looked at John Peter, his eyes were filled with uncertainty as if he didn’t understand what John wanted to say, "Help you?"

"Uncle, when I was at school, Anna was my girlfriend. Due to a misunderstanding, we quarreled and broke up. She was angry with me so as to vent her anger and to make me jealous she decided to marry my uncle." John Peter explained.

Anna Stark was in a shock after listening to John Peter’s words.

How can he be this much self-conceited? He thought that she decided to marry his uncle to jealous him? He has really gone mad!

"John Peter, what makes you think that you are too important for me?"

John Peter looked at Anna Stark and said, "If it was not for my sake, then why you didn’t marry any other men, why you choose my uncle? Your actions had shown everything. You are doing all this just to get my attention and to make me jealous. Can you deny this?"

Anna Stark almost laughed, "I don’t know that he is your uncle, when I met him. Besides, we were already separated at that time!"

One cannot snatch from us what is truly ours, and what can be snatched is never really ours!

Anna Stark had seen John Peter’s nature clearly and that’s why she totally cut off with him. Now he came here to disturb her life again.

What a nonsense!

Anna Stark’s indifference filled John Peter’s eyes with sadness. Why was she still reluctant to admit her feelings for him?

He looked at Anna Stark, "How can you say that? We were in a relationship for a long time, how can you forget those feelings? Have you forgotten everything that you have said to me?"

It was true, there were so many unfulfilled promises. Now, John Peter wanted to be with her and wanted to fulfill all the dreams that they had seen together.

"John Peter." Anna Stark couldn’t believe that he can be this much shameless.

He left her!

He broke up with her!

At that time he didn’t think about all those promises?

And now, because he needed her so he came to her.

What a joke!

Anna knew that it can be a pre-planned scene created by Claire Ashley, and maybe John Peter was also doing all this with Claire Ashley’s help. Claire Ashley and John Peter both didn’t want her to stay at Taylor’s house, and they will be happy to see her leaving this house.

When Anna was in her thoughts, Daniel Taylor, who was quietly watching the whole play, coughed softly.

Anna Stark felt really guilty and ashamed. She didn’t even dare to look up at Daniel Taylor.

"I really like Anna Stark and want to live with her. I really hope my uncle will help us to be together again." John Peter spoke again.

In John Peter’s mind, Daniel Taylor just needed a girl to marry. It didn’t matter who the girl would be.

But… For him, there was only one Anna Stark in this world!

Daniel Taylor looked at John Peter and calmly said, "You are my nephew and you are asking me for something you love, how can I refuse you?"

Daniel Taylor’s tone was very gentle.

Anna Stark was shocked, he looked up at Daniel Taylor and there were countless questions in her eyes…

He agreed?

He agreed to give her to John Peter?

After all, their relationship was just a deal!

She agreed to become his bride, and he agreed to pay her university fee!

Now that his dear nephew, John Peter, has asked him for her, how can he refuse his family and choose to help her?

There was endless joy in John Peter’s eyes. "Thank you, uncle. I already knew that my uncle loves me the most."

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna Stark who was quiet and looked a bit sad. He asked Anna Stark, "Anna, would you like to be with John Peter again?"

Anna Stark didn’t expect that he would ask this question to her in such a calm manner.