Exodus (Halo-Reach)

Your, alone on a snowy landscape, holding your left arm, regains mobility. You slowly walk back to the re-entry unit and remove a pistol. You walk back to where you came to view from and looks up at the Long Night of Solace crashed on a distant mountain range. You begin walking toward the wreck with a noticeable limp. You, now in a more temperate landscape, jog closer to a cliff. You then stop at the top, and New Alexandria, with 3 Covenant corvettes over it, comes into view. Explosions fill the sky, and the sound of intense combat is heard in the distance.

New Alexandria, Eposz

August 23, 2552 15:34 Hours

You let Jorge's dog tags slip slightly from your hand and place them in a chest pouch. Skips to a building's rooftop, you , still holding your pistol, creeps beside the edge, jumps down, and staggers slightly on your injured leg. You walk past bullet holes on the wall and readies the pistol. You jump down again on to another rooftop. You land safely on the street and looks toward the road up ahead.

Kilo Dispatch: This is Kilo dispatch. All available teams advance to Traxus Tower. Evacuation will commence ASAP.

Gunnery Sergeant Pete Stacker: Copy dispatch, what's the status of the tower pad?

Kilo Dispatch: Tower pad is green. Let's move these civilians before it changes.

Stacker: Copy dispatch, Four-Zero out.

You enter a damaged building, and exit out the other side. You then proceed to go up some stairs and engaged some Skirmishers. You enter another building nearby.

Sergeant Major Duvall: Romeo Company, be advised. We have reports of Covenant suicide squads.

Male Army Trooper: You got to be kidding me.

Duvall: That's a negative. Keep your eyes open troopers.

Grunts nearby start pulling out plasma grenades and charging at you but you then shoot them down.

Stacker: Kilo 26, this is Kilo 40, Covenant Corvette is raining hell on us. Final Protective Fire 1, danger close, my command. Over.

Kilo 26: Copy Kilo 40 FPF 1 at your command.

Stacker: Fire FPF 1, over

Kilo 26: Firing FPF 1...Shot.

Stacker: Hold on to your helmets.

Kilo 26: Kilo 40, request FPF SitRep.

Stacker: Negative 26, Corvette still coming.

Kilo 26: Copy 40, firing FPF 2...Shot.

Stacker: DAMN, how do you stop that thing!?

You enter the basement and engages some Covenant troops. You then proceeded to shoot them down and exits the building.

Civilian: Help! Somebody help us!

Female Civilian: They're coming! They're after us!

Trooper: Come on! Lets go!

Trooper 2: What are those things?!

Trooper: Brutes! Move to cover!

Trooper: Picked up a friendly.

Female Trooper: A Spartan? Where the hell did he come from?

Trooper: Who cares? Spartan, assist!

Trooper: Evac team 7 to Kilo 26, we have eyes on Traxus tower.

Kilo 26: Copy evac team 7. Move to assist the evac.

You and the Troopers defeat the Brutes.

Female Trooper: How do we get to the tower?