14:Rescuing(2)

Chapter fourteen: Rescuing(2)

Yu An continued to dodge and attack for half an hour

Yu An continued to dodge and attack for half an hour. She began to get tired, her movement were slower, a big quantity of her spiritual energy was required to make the barrier that will trap Shao.

❝I'm finally done, push her here, I hope it's successful. ❞Mo said via spiritual energy.

❝Alright. ❞Yu An replied and hit Shao in her chest sending her in the middle of the rock arrangement.

Soon, a dark barrier blocked Shao inside and lighting striked her. She shouted in pain and tried to break the barrier.

❝What did you do? You bitch, I'll kill you! I'll destroy you! ❞Shao shouted angrily.

Yu An smiled.

❝High-five! ❞ she said raising her hand in the air.

Mo looked at her confused.

❝What are you doing? ❞He asked.

Right they don't know what a high five is... or a bro fist. Boring.❞

Yu An sighed and explained.

❝When you've done something successful or won something, you can do this as like a celebration thing. ❞ she said, took Mo's hand and high-fived him.

❝I see, I've never seen something like this before. ❞Mo said looking at his palm.

❝Where are the other two? ❞Yu An asked.

❝One is with Lizhui and the other is spying from that tree. ❞Mo said pointing to a tree where a man stood.

❝Found me. It's quite amazing what you've done here. ❞ Bao said and jumped from the tree.

❝The expert level is here. Mo, can you go take down the other one and stay with Lizhui while I finish? ❞Yu An said looking at Bao.

❝Alright. ❞Mo nodded and left.

Bao laughed.

❝Smart move. ❞ he said and got closer to Yu An.

He feels dangerous, he must have a secret trick, I can feel something off. ❞

Yu An looked at the man with her sword in her hand.

I didn't even had time to eat a spiritual herb to get my spiritual energy back, tsk. ❞

❝Shall we begin, your majesty? ❞ Bao asked smiling and suddenly two more Bao appeared.

❝What? ❞Yu An eyes widened, all of them were expert level cultivators.

❝Surprised? I usually don't treat women so harsh, but orders are orders. ❞ Bao said and the three charged at her.

Yu An flew in the air to avoid the attack, but Bao anticipated that and followed after kicking her in the back sending her face first in the ground.

❝Oh shit if that didn't broke my bones, bitch. ❞

Yu An stood up and attacked one of the Bao's while another came from behind. Sensing this, she dodged the behind attack using the Bao she attacked as shield.

The third one managed to make a cut on her leg.

Yu An winced and stepped back.

If I could guess which one of them is the real one and try to kill that one will the other two disappear as well? ❞

Getting distracted, huh? You have some nerve. ❞Bao said and kicked Yu An sending her into a tree.

Yu An spat some blood and chuckled.

Let's see if this will work. ❞

Yu An cut herself with a dagger and the blood slowly became a blade.

❝Where did you learned something like that? Blood cursed arts? ❞Bao asked with a trace of worry.

Yu An smiled and attacked the one who spoke with the blood blade.

Bao blocked the blade with his hand.

❝You're slow. ❞he said smiling, but the smile froze on his face when he felt his body paralyzed.

❝Seems like it's working, I'm glad. ❞

❝What have you done to me? ❞Bao asked angry.

Yu An grinned and attacked the other two Bao making them paralyze.

❝Poison. ❞ Yu An replied and the blade disappeared.

Her wound stopped bleeding, but the blood cursed arts required a lot of blood and spiritual energy so she was dizzy, ready to fall down.

❝You've poisoned your own blood? You're insane! ❞Bao shouted and struggled to move, but nothing.

Yu An looked down on him and with a regular dagger she cut his throat then fainted from blood and spiritual energy loss.

❝Yu An! ❞Lizhui shouted when he saw the woman on the ground not moving and kneeled to take her in his arms.

❝She's alive, just lost a lot of blood and spiritual energy. Allow me. ❞Mo said and placed his hands on Yu An's chest transferring spiritual energy to her.

Yu An opened her eyes and saw familiar faces.

❝You're awake! I'm glad you're alright. ❞Lizhui said and brushed Yu An's hair from her face.

❝Tsk, look at what they did to such a hot man... ❞Yu An said touching Lizhui's cuts.

❝I'll try something. ❞Mo said and stood up looking at the barrier where Shou was still tormented by lightning.

He placed his hand on the barrier and set fire inside burning Shao to ashes.

❝I see, so it seems undead can still burn. I wonder if regular fire will do it. ❞Mo said.

Yu An took the remaining herbs she had and shared between her and Lizhui.

❝Take them all, I'm alright. ❞Lizhui refused.

❝I'm not that hurt while you're filled with cuts and bruises, take them or I'll forcefully do it. ❞Yu An said looking at him.

Both took spiritual herbs and either placed it on their wounds or ate them.

❝Now tell me how exactly they took you. ❞Yu An said resting on the ground.

❝They used that undead one to exhaust me and then knocked me out. ❞

❝Do you suspect someone? ❞

❝I don't know. ❞Lizhui said looking at the moon.

❝I see. ❞

_____________________

At the palace Wang Shu sat at his desk reading the reports prepared by his guards.

❝Luo Tang❞ Wang Shu said angry.

❝Did you find something? ❞Ruosheng asked.

❝There is a relation between the demonic cultivator I killed and the ones who tried who attacked the dragon's clan. Seems like both of them were planned by Luo Tang! It's safe to believe he is the one who kidnapped Lizhui. ❞

❝Who's this Luo Tang? ❞

❝I don't know either. I've seen records from the past in which he'd done this kind of schemes, I don't know his purpose or who he is. ❞ Wang Shu said angrily.

❝Do you think sister Yu An and brother Lizhui are alright? ❞Ruosheng asked with trembling hands.

❝They are, I trust them. Just wait for their return. ❞Wang Shu said despite being worried as well.

He didn't know what bastard Yu An may have encountered there.