14

Tracey was done with her classes for the day and Ray to go home to her man. This whole week was stressful and awkward. She had been dealing with exams and dealing with the awkwardness from Sasha. While things were off she still tried to find it in her heart to talk to Sasha on a regular without confusion. She honestly hated that Sasha was acting this over a dude. If she would've known before hand gone might have been different , but at that time Tracey was catching feelings for Roman.

By the time she made it home Roman was on the couch sleep. Something that he does everyday. He waits for Tracey to get home so he goes to living and watches TV only for him to fall asleep during whatever show is on. Tracey had dropped her bags in the crate by the door and went to sit on Romans lap. She shifted a little making him groan and grab her waist. It was hard for him to not be getting sex but he knew that waiting for the right moment with her was worth it. He had never pressured her nor did she force herself.

Tracey knew that she wanted to have sex with soon. She only hoped that he would be gentle with her and not try to kill her Gerald did. Gerald never put effort into making love and being gentle or taking his time. He likes to be too rough and rowdy which made traceys puss hurt and uncomfortable. She hated the times when Gerald would force the sex on her without asking how she felt about having sex. She felt weak.

He knew that if he didn't force her then she would never give it up which made it him beat her and cheat. Tracey always had suspicions but she never knew where to start to get the evidence. Sometimes he would do it while she was in the house but his sneaky made sure that she never caught the females who were coming in and going out.

When she finally got out of that relationship it was a relief for her and she hoped that she wasn't rushing the relationship she made with Roman. In the past few months Roman has shown her nothing but respect and love for her. He knew how awful things were with Gerald and he never wanted to be that way with her. His parents never got along in their marriage but that didn't stop them from being the best parents that they could be to their children. As much as they hated being together Roman knew that they loved each other but needed to love each other from a distance.

Roman has awaken to see Tracey on his lap smiling at him. He never woke up with the same face on him. It was always something different depending on the dream or what Tracey was doing to wake him up. She completely ignored him trying to get her off his lap and laid her head on his shoulder feeling his heart beat on her chest.

"Baby you gotta get up so I can go pee."

"No you're too comfortable. Just pick me up and bring me with you to the bathroom."

He did exactly that seeing as she didn't want to leave the comfortable-ness of his warm body. After outing he made good way back to the couch with Tracey still on top of him. The silence had him relaxed but he wanted to talk and see how Tracey was doing all day.

"So how were your exams? Did you pass?"

"I won't know till Monday and they were long And challenging. I almost said Fuck it but I didn't."

"Don't do that. You almost to the finish line."

"Yea. I just wish it come sooner. I'm ready to for this to be over."

"Don't rush it baby and it will be over once you finish and thug it out now gimme some sugar."

"Old man sayings but okay love bug."

Tracey and Roman had kissed leading into a full blown make out session. Clothes soon had come off and they were completely naked down to the feet. Roman wanted nothing more than to give Tracey deep, long strokes but he figured that she probably wouldn't be ready. Tracey on the other hand was readying herself to slide down his pole and scream his name. Their genitals rubbed back and forth for several minutes making Tracey become wet and coating Romans dick with her wetness.

They both made eye contact staring deep into each other's souls. Roman had dimmed the lights snd played some soft music to go with the mood. Tracey thought that she would taking over the situation and telling him what to do but she was totally wrong. As dominant as Roman is he knows How to control the situation without being rough. He flipped her over and spread her legs wide enough for him to ease his way in her Puss.

The sound of his dick rubbing her entrance had Tracey over the edge and she couldn't take it much longer. She wanted him now. She grabbed his long steel pipe and gently slid it inside of her making her whine a little. When Roman pulled out she started to pout making him laugh. He repositioned himself and slowly slid in teasing her. By his dick being so thick it made it harder for him to get in completely without her help.

Something about her difficult puss made him wonder what Gerald was doing wrong and how he could do everything right. Gerald didn't know how to have sex or what makes a woman's puss tick. He just went in head first without preparing or going step by step. Making love was something he was never good at and he didn't know how to Fuck either. His only intent was to pump rough for his enjoyment and pullout. Whenever he was about to buss he never Let it happen. He felt as if no one was worthy of making him buss or even worthy of having his kids inside of them.

Roman on the other had to the time to feel her puss out and find every spot that made Tracey moan or scratch him. By the time he found her favorite spot inside he had been scratched up and bitten not feeling a thing. Tracey couldn't believe how gentle yet strong he was inside of her. If it were ever possible, she knew that Roman could bench press her puss into a relaxed muscle.

Roman didn't want to buss and get her pregnant but he knew that pulling out wasn't an option. Traceys puss was a blessing from god and as difficult as it is Roman knew he could make her puss obey. The throbbing sensation between the two heightened to a new level and they both were on the verge of sexual bliss and annihilation. Traceys legs started to give out And and she couldn't hold them much longer. Hey legs had now become numb and stayed in place when she let them go.

Once Roman had let off a load of his kids in her he stayed inside so she wouldn't feel a draft or feel extra weak. Her puss was too good to even pull out. He flipped them over laying on his back with Tracey on top. He readjusted her legs to Wrap around his sides.
Exhaustion had taken over them both and they needed a rest before going at it again.

"Baby my legs are broke. This is your fault for making me weak."

"I'm sorry mamas. You want me to ice them for you?"

"Yes. Please and thank you. I have no feeling down there."

"It'll be over real soon I promise. I love you snuggle buns. I love you too love bug."