chapter 11- simpbur

once the break finally ends, the lime llamas head back to the champions dome with everyone else.

"that took forever," tommy says. "we've been ready for ages."

"gave us lots of time to practice our manifestation chants," aubrey adds. "which we didn't do. let's hope we'll still be okay."

"aubrey, no offense," tubbo says. "but your witchy stuff really gives me the-"

"be careful, tubbo. remember, they are listening."

tubbo quickly shuts up after that.

we all get in place, and the next game options are listed. survival games, battle box, bingo, and hole in the wall.

"ANYTHING BUT BINGO," tubbo says. "let's vote for battle box?"

"yeah for sure," aubrey says. however, none of us can vote, because purple pandas dunks us.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" tommy yells. "DID NIHACHU DO THAT?"

"it was probably dream," i say. "i bet he's intimidated."

"by who? is he scared of tubbo's pvp skills?"

"he should be," tubbo says sassily. i scoff.

"no. probably scared of aub-"

"STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" tommy screams.

"i'm not his girlfriend," aubrey says with a laugh. my face drops slightly, but i quickly smile again in hopes of my chat not noticing.

but of course they do.

WHY ARE YOU SO SAD ABOUT THAT????

SIMPBURRRRR

WILBREY

aubrey whyyyyyy </3

THE WAY HE THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T NOTICE HIM FROWNING HAHAHAH

i scowl at my chat and shake my head, hoping they understand that means "stop being weird or i'll put you in emote only."

then, our worst nightmare comes true.

"BINGO? BINGO? ARE YOU JOKING?" tommy yells. "I WOULD'VE TAKEN ANYTHING OVER FUCKING BINGO!"

"calm down, tommy, it's okay," i say, trying to diffuse the tension that just rapidly sprouted in the call.

"uh, i'm gonna sound stupid, but why do we hate bingo so much?" aubrey asks awkwardly. tommy laughs, probably both out of frustration and at what aubrey said.

"it's boring," i reply in the most sympathetic voice possible. "it's sorta just like regular minecrft. collecting stuff and filling out your bingo card."

"oh," aubrey says with a groan. "that does sound awfully boring. we seem to be having the worst luck with games."

"you can say that again," tommy pouts.

the game starts and we all get our bingo boards. we have to get a blackout to win.

"okay, so we have our free space, and then a bunch of random stuff," tubbo says, examining our bingo card. "we have some easy stuff, like cobblestone and gravel, but then there's stuff like a block of obsidian and a block of gold."

"WE'RE SCREWED!" tommy says.

"come on tommy, we got this," aubrey responds. "turn on some lovejoy to get our spirits up, wilbur." i quickly do as she says and start playing lovejoy on loop.