Chapter Twenty Seven : What Is This Feeling?

A/n: Just some quick clarification. The chapter that I had originally uploaded before this (that is now deleted) I wasn't happy with so I completely re-wrote the ending.

I hope this doesn't annoy any of you, I just want to make this story the best it can be.

But anyway, hope you all have a great week/weekend <33

I smiled as I left the store, holding on tightly to the new book in my hands that I'd be sure to thank Marta for later.

I quickly cast a charm to levitate my books for me so I was able to use both my hands as I ventured on. I was sure to quickly buy Y/o/n some food and a thick winter blanket at the pet shop before entering a famous sweet shop.

I often visited during the school's Hogsmede trips throughout the year, and accasionally with Fred, Lee and George using the Maruders map to visit the shop using the secret tunnels. It was mostly because the shop was always packed with a wide selection of sweets, but we had grown to meet some friends there. We had even brought Callum there once, but it turns out he wasn't much of a sweets person.

"Oh Y/n, it's so good to see you again!" Bruno, the guy we where the most familiar with and who worked behind the counter, said.

"Good to see you again Bruno." I smiled. His green eyes shone as the small scars that where speckled all along his face stretched when he smiled.

"I would have come sooner but the Ball preparations and the actual event delayed the Hogsmede trip." I said apologetically.

"No worries, but it's good to know you didn't forget to visit this time." He laughed.

"Hey that was one time!" I fake pouted, trying to contain my angry expression but the silly faces he kept pulling to get me to laugh eventually caused a smile to tug on my lips.

"See? You can never stay mad at me now matter how hard you try." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and we kissed eachother's cheeks in greeting. (( For all of you who don't know, Bruno is Italian and kissing eachother's cheek is a way of greeting a person in most European places. He's only 2 years older than us so don't get freaked about an age gap. ))

I couple eyes turned to us in confusion at the sudden affection. "I tend to forget you don't greet eachother that way over here." He added, chuckling nervously at the wondering eyes.

"Eh. Let them have this gossip for a couple days before we break the news." I giggled.

He joined in on the laughter. "You came at a good time though, this place was completely full with people a couple of minutes ago. Looks like you managed to avoid the crowd."

"Well thank Merlin for that, you know I don't do well in crowds." He nodded. "But anyway, I've got to go get some Christmas presents for my friends so I'll see you in a sec." I said.

"Yeah yeah no problem." He responded.

I smiled and turned to a more secluded section of the shop, that just so happened to have the cheapest and most selections sweets on the shelves and took a quick look around.

I layed my eyes on a couple of my friends favourites including: 'Bertie Botts every flavoured beans' for Fred and George, Chocolate Frogs and Jelly Slugs for Lee and some other sweets I knew Vera would like to try out.

I was also planning on quickly getting something else for Percy too, but I didn't exactly know what to get him. We where friends now, so I was assuming we where going to get eachother gifts aswell but I'd never really seen him eat any sweets.