23

(っ◔︣◡◔᷅)っ ♡

❧ as you exited out your classroom along with eren following behind you, you could feel his two index fingers drumming and making beats against your shoulders as the two of you walked out.

"eren, stop," you jolted back after feeling one of his fingers jab into your neck. before eren even got a chance to respond to you, you felt his body swiftly brush past yours across the hall to talk to armin and mikasa at their lockers, "see you later y/n!" he waved his hand behind him at your direction.

you watched eren do a secret handshake with mikasa before doing his other handshake with armin. you could feel your breathing hitch after feeling armin's blue orbes gazing at your direction, his eyes was filled with apologetic emotions.

you could tell that he wanted to come up and talk to you, maybe about what happened at the mall. you often forgot it even happened until you would see him around at school, around connie and eren and even when he's visiting eren at mateo's skate shop where you often passed by to see connie.

you tore your eyes away from his face and turned a corner, yelping after feeling your body bump against someone else's. you looked up to see connie smiling at you while grabbing your wrist to pull you closer to him.

"come, you're blocking people," connie whispered to you and wrapped his arms around your body to pull you into a hug, the side of your face resting against his chest as he nodded at other people walking past y'all in the halls.

"what did you want connie?" you looked up at him while gently placing your hands on his waist. connie kept his arms resting around you as he stared at you with his eyes softened at how pretty you looked. you didn't have much makeup on besides the lip liner and lip gloss combo you always did, highlighter on the tip of your nose, along with eyeliner and your fake lashes.

"it's time for our date!" his hands brushed under your chin to lift your head up a bit, your eyes glancing at his lips that pressed together with his eyes smiling at you.

"right now? but we're still at school?" your eyebrows drew together. connie shook his head and looked around to make sure the hallway was clear from any teacher in sight. he leaned down to your ear, brushing your hair back and whispered.

"that's why we're skipping princesaaa~" you could feel the vibration of his singing against your ear causing you to giggle and move your head away from him. you gently clenched connie's hoodie to pull him closer to you so nobody else could hear y'all side conversation.

"skipping connie? we have one last period left, there's no point," you whispered lowly to him, gently hitting his chest. connie nibbled on his bottom lip and hummed lowly, closing his eyes to think about it.

"okay but i have ackerman for my last period, i'm not going to his class!" his whiny groans rolled off his tongue which made you laugh. he was being pouty and you couldn't blame him. he was always complaining to you about how much he hated levi's classes, "who do you have?"

"onyankopon, for gym," you sighed. your eyes flickered up to connie's face again after hearing him clasp his hands loudly, the clap echoing through the almost deserted hallway.

"bam! you don't like gym, perfect reason to skip," he said with confidence. he was really determined about this whole skipping idea, it wasn't his first anyways so you were sure that he knew what he was doing.

"i guess you're right..but am i even dressed for this date?" you motioned your hand up and down at your outfit. connie stepped back a bit to check you out, his hands crossed against his chest before telling you what he thinks.