CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

SECOND DINNER🥘🥘🍲.

" I never see you anymore. I don't like it." I whine as I watch Ace dress up for work. His been working non stop for the last couple of days, I only see him when he gets home and that's late at night or in the morning that's if I'm lucky like right now. I miss him so much I'm starting to think that maybe coming here was not a good idea. I'm not getting enough of my Ace so i hate it. "Doll you know I wouldn't go if it wasn't important." He tells me. " I know, but I still miss you I feel like I don't get to spend time with you anymore and I hate it." I say in a sad voice. I feel him walk towards me, He sits beside the bed placing my hands in his. I don't think I'll ever get tired of feeling the little tingles I get every time  he touches me. " Doll look at me." He tells me but I don't comply. His thumb tilts my chin I look up  meeting the stormy grey eyes that weaken me every time I stare into them.

" I'm sorry Baby but this meeting is important I can't miss it." He says softly. Now I'm being ungrateful his working so hard  trying to build something  for himself and here I I'm whining like some little child."I'm sorry for whining it's okay forget I said anything." I face my lap fiddling with my fingers. " Hey look at me." I look at him again with a small pout. " Your not whining Baby you have the right to tell me how you think. I know I've been working too much but guess what?" He says. " What?" I asked. " Today will be the last day I work while we're here so tomorrow you and i have the whole day together. What do you think about going out with me tomorrow?" he said. "Doll say something." He snaps me out of my dream. "Really? Your free tomorrow?" I ask with a wide smile. "yes I am, So will you go out with me tomorrow?" I fling myself at him wrapping my hands around his neck his able to catch me  before we both  fall on the side of the bed. "Of course I'll go out with you." I tell him.  "Glad you agreed. But now I gotta go before I'm late." Shoot I forgot I release him beaming brightly at him. " Bye Baby I'll see you tonight." He quickly kisses my forehead before rushing out. " Bye." I yell after him. I lay back down kicking my legs excitedly. I'm so excited I can't wait I feel jumping up and down right now.

After taking a shower I put on a blue short summer dress matching it up with the cute slippers I got last summer at the mall, Becky and I went to. I put my hair in a messy bun heading down stairs. " Someone looks happy." I hear Becky comment as I walk into the kitchen. I find Mama and Becky leaning against the counter. " Morning mama." I greet kissing her cheek. " Morning baby how'd you sleep." She asked. " Fantastic." I say with a dreamy sigh. " Ooooh someone got laid. " Becky says, Earning a narrowed look from us. " What? I'm assuming that's why she had a fantastic night." I seriously think something is wrong with this girl I swear. "No Becky just no." I shake my hrad."I worry sometimes." Mama says make me laugh a little. "Then why did you have a fantastic night?" She asked " Because it just was. Anyways I have something to tell you." They look at me waiting for me to spill. "Ace asked me out for our first date." I tell them. " What that's great baby." Mama hugs me." It was about time." Becky scoffs with an eye roll. and I just laugh. "We have to go look for something cute to wear tomorrow." Becky tells me. "Yeah I don't think I carried anything." I agree. " So what's for today?" I asked looking at them. "Well I was thinking we could invite your family for dinner but this time let's hope it all goes better than last time." Mama says looking at me. " But it's okay if you don't want we'll understand." She adds. Well now that I partly patched things up with Becky I feel much better so I'm down. " Yeah, sure I'm okay with that. let me just call mom to see  if they're all free." They look at me surprised. "Really? Baby if your not comfortable we can forget about it." She seriously tells me. "Don't worry Mama I'm okay with it." I assure her. " Okay call them so we can find out if their free. " I nod, Grabbing my phone and dialing my mom's number. it rings but she picks up after the third ring. " Hey Sweetie, How are you?" She chirply asked.  " I'm okay mom, How are you?" I ask " I'm good Baby. What can I do for you?" She asked. "Well I wondering if your all free tonight we would like you to join us for dinner." I respond. "Okay what time should we be there?" She asked. " About seven-ish." I thought. "Yeah that's fine sweetie we'll make it." She agrees." Great I gotta go mom see you then." " Bye baby." And I hang up. " She agreed" I tell mama. "That's awesome, well ladies now I have to start preparing so I'll see you later " she walks out, Becky and I stay  finishing breakfast.