•CHAPTER 83•

'The horcrux'

---

A Horcrux is a powerful object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of his or her soul for the purpose of attaining immortality.

The sound of this dark magic gave Amora unsafe feelings, knowing he-who-must-not-be-named is out there made Amora more protective over not only her friends and family, but her son. She wanted her son and hopefully other future kids to grow up in a safe and calm world, not one where fear controls everyone's discussion and lives.

Amora continued scribbling down notes with her newly bought quill, the owl feather swirled against the paper like a elegant ballerina. The concentration girls hair fell beneath her clothed shoulder as she worked. The more she read the more alarmed she got, the research stuck at the back of her head as her thoughts wondered around her head.

The light mellow melody gentle bounced out of the antique radio and the walls of the tiny downstairs study, the notes of the music traveled in an out of Amora's ears.

The harsh squeaky door open from behind Her. Cedric stood against the white doorframe holding Sekani in his arms, along with the Cotten white fabric he adored.

"Look who it is Zee," Cedric explained in a playful manner which made Sekani gurgle in his arms with a smile, "look it's mommy."

The little boy smiled in Cedric embrace as soon as he picked the boy up from his cot, but The Carmel hair boy little hand motions to Amora work desk.

The blonde hair girl finished her writing before twirling around in her seat, making her smile at the sight of the two boys she loved the most, her fiancée and her son.

"Hello baby," Amora giggled as she pushed herself up from her chair to walk over to the little boy that had his head resting on Cedric shoulder, "have you just woke up."

Sekani eyes slowly closed again as the boy nuzzled his tiny button nose into Cedric's shoulder, along with his mini hands trying to grasp onto Cedric's bare chest.

"Hey," Amora whispered softly as she rubbed his cheek, "you gonna wake up now zee."

Cedric laughed quietly as both of them tried to awake the tired boy, "where did we get this one, huh?"

"How is he tired? He didn't even wake up last night," Amora asked as she got past Sekani, holding him close.

"Just leave him for a few minutes," Cedric suggested as he look down at his little boy and fiancée, "at least he won't be cranky."