025

Chapter twenty-five - Nightmares

"Bye Chase I'll call you tomorrow" I said and waved bye. Chase waved bye as I moved my mouse arrow to the red end call botton. Chase's face disappeared from my screen an I closed my computer. I was now bored again. It was about an hour since I last checked. 11:30.

I decided to check up on Vinnie since he didn't come back yet. I wasn't worried, just curious since it was getting late.

.

Hey Vinn

Vinnie <3
Hey Soph

Vinnie <3
You ok?

I'm fine where are you?

Vinnie <3
Still with Jett, Noah and
the others why?

Nothing, just wondering since
its getting late

Vinnie <3
You miss me don't you 😏

I do not

Vinnie <3
I'll be back soon dw

See you then

Vinnie <3
See you cutie ;)

oh shut up Vincent

Vinnie <3
wth did you want me to say?

Vinnie <3
See you Dumbass?

I guess cutie was better than
cheekbones so 😂

.

I chuckled softly as I locked my phone. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before I slipped into a oversized shirt and nike pros. I unbraided my hair and brushed it out, getting the tangles out of there. I took off the makeup on my face and washed it with cleanser, then moisterizing. I took of my rings except for one, which is the ring Chase and I bought for each other.

For Christmas when I was sixteen, Chase and I bought rings for each other, but, we had bought the similar rings, I'm not even kidding. our rings were literally siblings.

I bought him a custom made dragon ring, I thought it was pretty cool, and for the head was made out of Emerald, which was his birthstone. And for me, was also a dragon, but the dragon was somewhat like protecting the ruby stone in the middle, which is my birthstone.

I honestly thought it was adorable so I usually never take it off. Tonight was one of those days.

I exited the bathroom and walked to the big bed. I sat down and grabbed my phone. It was now time to post on Instagram.

Sophiahudson