[9]

A/N: cover update!!! and did y'all see trailer 2 for the vol. 0 movie??? okkotsu my bby 😩

»»----- ➴ -----««

»»----- ➴ -----««

"ONE OF OUR WINDOWSin this area reported a sudden burst of cursed energy emitting from the apartment building

"ONE OF OUR WINDOWS
in this area reported a sudden burst of cursed energy emitting from the apartment building. There had been sightings of multiple lower grade curses around it. The apartment building is only three stories high so I suppose it wouldn't be much trouble" Ijichi explained to you four while stopping at a well taken care off a building.

"That's weird.. there is strong cursed  energy, maybe because of multiple lower grades.. There aren't any higher grades here..?" you asked Ijichi and turned to the building.

"There is still a small chance of a first or even a special grade in but please do not engage in combat anymore if there are higher grade curses" Ijichi explained further before you four got in.

"Surely there won't be any higher grades since there are so much lower grades together in one place" Maki thought out.

"Shake sushi" Toge agreed with her statement.

"Then, let's finish the job. You wouldn't want your boyfriend waiting for you now~" Panda teased.

"Oh god, let's just go" you groaned as you all got in the building.

"I'll start at the bottom floor, Panda can scout the second and [Y/N] with Inumaki for the top floor" Maki assigned everyone their own tasks to make the mission easier and faster.

You and Toge used the stairs to go up to the third floor of the apartment building, already feeling the strong amount of cursed energy on the top floor.

"Tuna tuna" Toge called your attention as he pointed to a group of lower grades.

"You're gonna take 'em on?" you asked the cursed speech user.