The White Whale

Mamoru: You know.....I like the idea of knowing that the White Whale can split itself apart but....Won't it make this a little bit too easy?

They were in the middle of fighting the White Whale. For the most part, everything has been happening just as it did previously, the only difference so far is that Mamoru has been using his Unseen Hands to float next to the ground dragon called Patrasche, who Subaru and Rem were riding on.

Rem: What do you mean easy?! People are dying around us!

Mamoru: Oh yea...Well, we should probably tell Crusch about the splitting, right?

Subaru: Yea, let's go!

Rem couldn't be more confused, both Subaru and Mamoru were pretty....Calm, in a situation where there were four White Whales above them.

They made their way towards where Crusch was riding her ground dragon, she was trying to kill one of the clones with her magical wind slash.

Subaru: Crusch! Those three aren't the real ones!

Crusch: What? What do you mean by that?

Subaru: I think that the three whales around us are fakes and that the real body is flying all the way up there!

Crusch:...How did you-

Subaru: Think about it, would no one in 400 years have figured out the fact that 4 White Whales existed?

Frankly, Subaru felt kind of like he was cheating, to everyone else he might sound like some kind of genius. But really he only knows this information due to hin fighting the Whale before.

Crusch:....Now that you say it like that, my attack managed to harm this White Whale then it did when we first started this battle, but even if your theory is true, how are we supposed to get the real one down here?

Subaru: Don't worry! I have an idea, you'll need to trust me on this, alright?

She nodded.

Subaru: I can attract Mabeast due to my smell, so if I manage to get up there, then I should be able to make it follow me, since that thing will want to eat me once it smells me. When it starts following me, I'll bring it next to the Flugel tree and when the White Whale follows I want you to use those magical aritllery of yours to blow up the side of the tree, so that it falls on the Whale and crushes it.

Crusch:........You're insane, Natsuki Subaru. You seem very confident in this plan. What makes you think it'll work?

Subaru: Let's just say that I've done this before, just kidding, it's just a feeling.

Crusch noticed something with her Divine Protection. Subaru lied when he said "just kidding" She wasn't sure what this meant, but now is not the time to ponder over it.

Crusch: So, we're relying on a feeling, huh.....Very well, I wish you luck, Natsuki Subaru.

Subaru smiled as he nodded.

They rode a bit closer to the Whale as Subaru asked Mamoru something.

Subaru: Mamoru, you know what you have to do, ri-

Mamoru: Heh, no need to tell me.

Mamoru activated his Authority of Sloth as a giant Unseen Hand came out of his back and picked both him and Subaru up.

Thanks to the hand, they flew straight towards where the real Whale was.

Rem simply looked at the scene of both Mamoru and Subaru somehow flying towards the Whale with an exhausted sigh.