Kitten part 3

This was requested so here you go.

No ones POV:

A few minutes later Camila and y/n both were staring at eachother.

"Well come on you two.."

"Im I'm sorry Camila, your my best friend and I didn't mean to hurt you. My kitten side just felt uncomfortable and trapped and did what it thought it need to do..." Y/n explained, finding the floor rather interesting.

"I'm sorry too. Little me didn't understand the warning you gave me and I should have realised you were uncomfortable....can we still be friends?"

"Yes of course! Can we play the dot game?!" The kitten was hopeful about the littles answer.

"Es!"

The two girl ran off to the sitting room like nothing had happened. Lauren and Dinah smiled as they continued catching up.

At about four in the afternoon, Camila had left and y/n was snuggled in a ball on Laurens lap.

"Ok kitten why don't we watch something? How about Monk I know you love that show."

Y/n let out a slight meow to let Lauren know she wanted to watch it. As it played, Lauren petted her head, combing her fingers through soft hair.

She was happy to see y/n so relaxed, fare from what she saw when they first met.

"Baby um I need you to be out of head space for this conversation."

The girl nodded and sat next to her girlfriend showing that she was herself again.

"So this all up to you but I noticed that you don't take meds for um well..." Lauren was nervous about saying this.

"You don't take estrogen pills and um I was wondering if you'd like me to take you to the doctor and we can to to her about it."

Y/n looked hopeful, she only use to take them when she was younger but stopped when she had run away.

"You- you'd do that for me?"

"Yes of course, its important i know your getting what you need. I was serious when I said I'd pay for any surgery or medication you need to be you. You deserve to be your happy adorable self."

Y/n sniffled and put her head in Laurens shoulder.

"Lolo, I wuv you"

"I love you too baby. Why don't we eat dinner and go to bed and then tomorrow we can take a trip to the doctor."

~~~~
*next day*

Lauren kept her promise about taking her to see a doctor. Lauren got her girlfriend all dressed up and ready to go. She new this would be a straign on the girl so she packed her favorite small blanket and toy.

As they got into the car she buckled her into the back seat, giving y/n her blankie and toy.

"Ok baby, after this we can get something to eat."

As they drove off y/n was nervous yet excited. She was happy Lauren was there to protect her because let's face it her girlfriend was very protective, dominant, and strong.

When they finally got to the doctors office. Lauren lifted y/n into her arms. Y/n held tight to her blanket and stuffie, pressing her face into Laurens neck.

"Hi, 8:30 for y/n Jauregui."

"Yes um sit down and Dr. Jensen will very right out."

When Lauren sat down y/n whimpered slightly a tad scared.

"Shhh its gonna be ok, I'm right here."

"Y/n Jauregui"

Lauren got up with y/n still in her arms.

"Hi there just fallow me to the room."

Once they got to the room, y/n was sat on the grey bed to her dismay. She whined for Lauren and didn't want the nice warm comfort to stop.

Lauren handed her girl a blanket and her toy to help her stop crying.

"Ok sweetie its ok see look I have something for you." The nice doctor pulled out a red sucker.

"If you do well I'll let you get a prize from the teaser chest."

This made y/n smile so she sat quietly waiting for instruction.

*skip check up because I don't wanna right that*

"There are some angry looking scares but I'll give Lauren some cream for them and they should clear right up. Now for the elephant in the room. Are you sure you want medication? There might be some side effects."

"I-I um sure."

"Ok I will send home a paper for you guys to look over and I'm gonna prescribe a small douce of estrogen and then I wanna see you back in a month and we will change the dose if needed."

Lauren thanked her and picked up y/n. Who got to pick a prize out of the treaser chest. When they walked out Lauren placed her in back again letting y/n take a nap. The Cuban decided she would get the prescription first and let y/n rest before they would get a bite to eat.

She was very happy today had gone as planned.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi friends so I'm gonna be updating more or trying to but um I'm going to be writing a novel. Horror romance type book. And I hope to get it published but dont worry it won't effect me updating :)

This is a painting I did on glass. Club penguin used to be my favorite computer game I still have my four stuffed puffles😂