7

Bai Ran severed ties with her current  boyfriend after squandering his money off his parents wanting her to break up with Shen Mushen. This also happened in her last life but now she was moving faster so she can enter Lu Jian's company. She made an appointment with a private surgeon for hymenoplasty (to restore your virginity). How can't she know that Lu Jian was a mysophobe?
She already obtained a shocking 10 million from her stupid ex and can still live lavishly while chasing Lu Jian. Shen Mushen is the precious and only son of the Shen family so when they found out that he's going to let a random woman into the family, they immediately proposed to her a huge sum of money. Ofcourse, Bai Ran pulled some strings to deceive Shen family that Shen Mushen treasured her very much but in actuality she was just any other woman he lusted upon. Shen Mushen doesn't lack women so it didn't matter to him if Bai Ran broke up with him anyway he already got her body.

Meanwhile Shasha was elated that she was able to convince Lu Jian to let her go around the city. Lu Jian actually opposed to her going out but after satisfying his fill, she was let out. She told him that she'll just go shopping but he insist on taking with 2 of his subordinates to guard her. It was awkward of her to be watched, she was planning of familiarizing herself with the city so she can escape easily but now that someone's watching her then it will be a little hard for her to look around. 'this damn bastard wasn't suspecting me of escaping right?' she needed to be careful lest she got caught and would have no way of slipping away.

The 2 bodyguards was like a magnet who can't get off her. She decided to be frank and say that she's not familiar with the city so just drive her around will be fine. After an hour of driving she said that she'll go and shop any near mall. While she was looking at some dress, she saw a very beautiful dress suited for casual so she tried to grab it but unexpectedly someone also grab it. She look at the other person and she saw the shock look and a fleeting hatred flashed from the other's eyes. Shasha doubted the original if she has ever had an acquaintance after she settled here but nothing came up to mind. "I'm sorry but I got this first" the lady who was attending Shasha was conflicted on who shall she sell the dress, the dress was a limited edition especially designed by a famous fashion designer so they don't have any other stock. She knew that both are rich just by looking at their branded clothes but noticing that the lady she's following a while ago was not responding she looked at her. Shasha was still in a daze so when she noticed the inquiry look from the sale's lady she decided to just gave up on the dress and moved on to looking another dress. It's not like she doesn't lack any dress since Lu Jian filled her closet with high quality dresses.

Bai Ran was shock to see her nemesis lingering in here. Seeing that Lu Jian was not with her, she was relieved. She saw that Shasha didn't fight with her surprised her. This bitch has loss screws so why didn't she quarrel with her. Her plan of humiliating her failed  that she gnashed her teeth in anger. 'hmmp, once I enter the company and get Lu Jian you'll be damned'
Bai Ran also knew that she can't just casually fight that woman, she has not yet familiarize with Lu Jian so it would be her loss if she act recklessly. Her hatred can be put aside first besides she doesn't have any backing now to help her deal with that bitch, the two bodyguards might even report this to their boss. Her eyes held jealousy and contempt but she didn't stay longer at the boutique lest she might suddenly go and kill the woman. This can wait, she'll return a hundred times torture to that slut once Lu Jian fell in love with her.

Shasha finally returned home once she was bored. She already saw got her purpose, the only thing she needed to do is get acquainted with someone who can help her return to America. Yes, she's planning to escape to abroad, Lu Jian doesn't have a power abroad to track her so it's the safest place to settle down.

She heard the sound of engine going in the gate so she decided to wait on this moody sugar daddy of hers.

😁