003

Chapter Three:
Business Runnin'

Reneé Trinity JacksonChicago, Illinois

Chicago, Illinois

A few weeks had gone by and Reneé had found 12 girls that could work at her salon. She had found 4 hair stylists, 4 lash techs and 4 nail techs. They all had a good reputation and had quite high skill in their section of work. She'd talked to all of them for quite some time and trusted that each of them would do what they were supposed to do.

She also told them that she had a zero-tolerance policy for disrespect and laziness.

"Alright girls, we got a long day coming and I want y'all to know that if you have any problems, come straight to me." She said to all the girls as they stood outside her salon at 8am in the morning.

"Now let's go!" They all screamed as they hurried into the salon and began waiting for customers.

The customers swarmed in. On the first day, Reneé had more than 10 customers on each worker, including herself and her Instagram was blowing up with reservations and comments on her posts.

reneé.touch posted 1 hour ago.

Liked by reneé

Liked by reneé.jackson, lilisa and 78, 876 others

reneé.touch another satisfied customer 🤎

They all worked hard and it was now lunchtime and the store was shut for 30 minutes before they was due to open up again.

Reneé was setting up all the reservations in her office when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." She said as she filled in the sheet for each worker.

"Hey boss, I just wanted to ask what you want to eat?" Lisa walked in, she was one of the first girls to message her and ask for a job and she was also the most talented.

Lisa could do hair, nails and eyelashes but currently, she was on hair. She was a tall, light-skin girl with thick, pink lips. Her body was snatched and she was one of the sweetest workers that Reneé could name. A hardworking girl that was very respectful too.