12

"I have PlayStation 5."

Riki walked towards Jangmi who was sitting on the couch, watching the television while eating her waffle. Riki installed the PlayStation on the television and sat next to her before handing her the controller.

"I'm not good at this."

"You have me. I'll teach you."He grabbed his controller and choose the match. He leaned his body closer to her and gently held her finger, put it on the button.

"Press this button if you want to pass the ball."

"Press this if you want to kick the ball."

"Press this if you want to steal the ball."

"Push this if you want to run."

Jangmi nodded, "Let's play the match."

"It's Messi, "Jangmi muttered excitedly as she saw his players. "Where did you get that? I want Messi too."

Riki just laughed, "I paid for it."

"Awesome."She said shortly making Riki laughed.

"Do you like Messi?" He looked at her while smiling like an idiot. Jangmi turned her face to look at him and happily nodded,
"My father loves to watch football. His favorite team was Barcelona and he always got excited when Messi appeared on the screen."

"So, I like Messi because of him.

Jangmi giggled and asked him the same question.

"Do you like Messi, Riki?"

"I think I'm starting to like him."
He calmly replied and focused on the screen.

"Why do you like him?"

"Because you like him."

"It's not funny, Riki."

Riki laughed and took her controller,

"Why did you take mine?"

He gave his controller to her,

"Because mine has Messi and you don't. You said you like him." Riki replied, preparing to start the match.

"Let's play."

"Let me finish my waffle." Jangmi ate the waffle while waiting for the match to start.

Riki shook his head and smiled.

_________________

"Goal Goal!"

Jangmi handed the controller to him and groaned, "It's not fair."

"You didn't give me any score."

"Chill. I didn't score that much."

"What do you mean? You gave me 5-0." She groaned and rolled her eyes when Riki was teasing her by sticking out his tongue.

"I don't want to play anymore." She crossed her arm.

"Okay. I don't want to play too." Riki put the controller down, crossed his arm too.

He yawned, "I'm sleepy."
He said and laid on the couch.