you make everything better (requested)

You were surprised to walk through the door to find Yeji kicking off her shoes and putting her things onto the floor, as if she'd just arrived home a moment before you did.

"Hey, my love." She said as she walked to you and pulled you in for a sweet hug.

"Hi, baby." You whispered as you hugged her back, holding her just as tight as she held you.

It's what you've both been needing all day. A sweet, comforting hug from each other.

No words needed to be said to tell each other that your day had been long and, honestly, quite terrible. You could feel it from how tense you both were and how neither of you wanted to let go.

"I have an idea," Yeji whispered in your ear before giving you a kiss right below it. "How about we take a bath together?"

"I love that idea." You said as you slowly pulled away from the hug.

She took your hand and led you up the stairs to your shared bedroom.

"You go run it and I'll grab us both some clothes."

You nodded and shared a quick kiss before you walked into the bathroom.

You turned the water on, turning both the hot and cold handles, although you made sure more hot water was running into the tub so it wouldn't be too cold or too hot.

You took off your pants and threw them aside and just as you went to pull off your shirt, Yeji came up behind you.

"Hey, beautiful." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around you from behind. "I've missed you so much today. You were on my mind every minute of this stressful day."

"Same here, Yeji. All I could think about was coming home to you."

You turned around and put your cheek on her shoulder for a quick moment as she ran her hand along your back, gently scratching your skin.

"C'mon. Let's get inside." She said a moment later and helped you out of your clothes before she let you get into the water first.

She got in behind you and, instantly, she pulled you into her arms with her chest against your back. She sighed as she put her chin on your shoulder.

The warm water brought her aching muscles instant relief and it was even better that she had you to hold onto as she relaxed, which helped her feel even better.

"You're my whole world. You know that?" She whispered against your shoulder as she lifted her chin so she could lay soft, sweet kisses along your damp skin. "I can't imagine my life without you. You make everything better."

You smiled a little as you closed your eyes, a soft sigh falling from your lips as she continued to leave little kisses on your skin.

"You have no idea how much happiness it brings me to know that no matter how terrible my day is, no matter how stressed out I feel, no matter what goes wrong, I get to come home to you. I get to hold you. I get to love you. I get to just be with you, the real me. I swear, you make me fall even more in love with you every single day, y/n."

Her words melted your heart, especially since you feel the exact same way about her.

As much as you hated moving, because it meant she would stop peppering kisses along your skin, you turned around to face her.

You scooted as close as you could to her, the warm water moving around with you, causing Yeji to chuckle a little.

You put your head on her shoulder and she instantly lowered her head so she could kiss your temple.

"At least I always have you." You whispered. "I don't know what I'd ever do without you."

You felt her heart begin to beat a little faster. You relaxed against her. All of your stresses and worries slipped away and you closed your eyes, only able to focus on her beating heart and her soft skin.

So it caught you off guard when she booped your nose, smearing a little of your favorite shampoo against it.

"Cutie." She giggled and started to wash your hair for you.

You hummed blissfully as she rubbed it all in, letting her nails gently brush against your scalp on occasion.

"Close your eyes, baby girl."

You did as she said and felt the water being poured onto your head, causing the shampoo to run out of your hair and into the water.

She quickly put your conditioner in as well before she let you wash her hair.

Once you were done, you washed each other up with the cloth and soap. Once you were all clean, you leaned against her once more.

She was in no hurry to get out of the water. She brushed her fingers along your bare back and kissed along your skin, making sure that you were completely relaxed and stress-free before you were left with no choice but to get out.

"Come on, baby. The water is getting cold and we're getting all wrinkly." She laughed and got out first.

She wrapped the towel around her body before helping you out.

She dried you off, wiping the towel all around your body before she helped you get dressed.

Even though you were completely capable of doing all of this on your own, you didn't complain. She was trying to help you.

Even more so, you knew she wanted to help you.

It made her happy to be able to do these things for you.

She pulled the shirt over your head and you smiled to yourself when you realized it's your favorite shirt of hers.

"Thanks, Yeji."

"You're welcome, sweet girl. Why don't you go to bed? Turn on a good movie and I'll order some food when I'm done."

That sounded so perfect to you.

You kissed her lips once again and she watched you walk out before getting dressed.

She walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later. She ran the towel through her hair once more before tossing it into the dirty clothes basket and then climbing into bed with you.

She grabbed her phone and quickly ordered the food before pulling you into her arms. You rested your head on her chest and listened to every beat of her heart.

"Thank you, Yeji."

"For what, baby?" She asked with a bright smile on her face.

"Being the most amazing, loving girlfriend ever. I feel so much better now, because of you."

"Happy I could help, because you always make mine better. I love you lots." She whispered before kissing your head. "Now, relax. Watch the movie. The food will be here soon. Until then, let's just cuddle."

"Sounds perfect." You said as you tangled your legs with hers, looking forward to the rest of the night with her.