31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 31:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
in the room.

Lin Tiantian untied the necklace on her neck. She was so angry that she wanted to throw it away, but she returned to her sanity and controlled it.

If the jade is completely shattered, the halo will return to Ning Zhi's body, and her beauty will be completely cold.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her aura lost more than half, and her beauty also lost more than half.

In fact, her appearance is still beautiful now compared to before, but she has got the best, and she has been praised to the sky by the people around her. How can she accept being beaten back to her original state?

Lin Tiantian remembered the face he saw Ning Zhi today. The other party has recovered most of his appearance. If he continues, it will be sooner or later that Ning Zhi's appearance will be restored.

Lin Tiantian is dead, which also means that she has been doing useless work before.

Thinking of the dream, Ning Zhi was beautiful, loved, and held in the moon by the stars, while she stood in a corner and looked far away, only secretly envious, Lin Tiantian clenched jade tightly.

She can't let such dreams become reality.

At this moment, the door of the room was pushed open, and Lu Shenyuan returned.

"Why don't you go downstairs to eat?" Lu Shenyuan walked over, "Are you not feeling well?"

Lin Tiantian, whose back turned to Lu Shenyuan, was taken aback for a moment, and she turned her head slowly.

Lu Shenyuan's eyes fell on Lin Tiantian's face, "Your face..."

It used to be her face shape, then her eyes and nose, now even her skin color and mouth have changed.

"What's going on? Why has your appearance changed so much recently for no reason." Lu Shenyuan couldn't believe it, and felt a strange feeling that he couldn't tell.

Although she is still that person, Lin Tiantian's facial features were exquisite and small before, but now, her facial features and skin have become rough.

Lin Tiantian was caught off guard by the question. There was a halo before, and under the influence of the halo, even if she became more and more beautiful, everyone took it for granted.

Now that she has lost most of her aura, without its effect, the changes in her appearance will attract everyone's attention.

Lin Tiantian bit her lip, her eyes clouded with water.

As usual, when Lin Tiantian did this kind of action, Lu Shenyuan was already so distressed that he hugged people tightly.

But now, her lips are no longer rosy and beautiful cherry mouths, and her eyes are not as moist and shiny as before, making people feel itchy.

She made such an expression again, completely without the previous beauty.

Lu Shenyuan frowned.

Lin Tiantian turned her face slightly, she looked at herself in the mirror, "I recently used a bad product, which caused allergies."

Now her face has become a square face, her facial features are thickened, and she has some acne on her face. It looks like allergies and swelling.

Lu Shenyuan cared: "Have you seen the doctor?"

"Yeah. The doctor said it's a bit serious and needs some treatment." During this time, she needed to take the halo back from Ningzhi.

Lu Shenyuan walked over and hugged the person, "If you have anything in the future, you must tell me in time, don't carry it by yourself, I will worry."