181-190

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! QTALT » Chapter 181: I am professional to play with (35)
Quick Transmigration: Adonis, Let’s Talk! Chapter 181: I am professional to play with (35)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Concubine Jiu felt that this person was really pitiful, and she stuttered.

Probably because Tong Ke was too noisy, Xiao Ran glanced over, and Tong Ke didn't dare to say anything behind him.

He must be thinking too much.

The captain must have been single for at least 10,000 years.

How can you make a girlfriend, maybe it's some kind of relatives and friends.

No way, he finds someone to share this secret together and study it together.

Xiao Ran ignored him and asked Bai Cuo: "Our team will eat together tonight, do you want to come?"

Bai Tuo’s usual job is to play with him, and now he’s still being wrapped up by Xiao Ran, doing nothing, thinking that Lin Hua might become a pufferfish not far away. This kind of thing, this kind of self-interest and detrimental thing, of course she... ....

Like it.

She nodded and agreed: "Okay."

Tong Ke now treats her as a relative of the captain.

The relatives of the captain are his relatives.

No, the captain seems to be pretty good to this relative, he wants to take the opportunity to earn some welfare for himself.

So he was very excited and said: "I am Tong Ke and a member of TAR. There is still a long time to eat. Would you like to go to our base to play?"

Bai Tuo was really thinking about this matter.

"can."

She said.

The corners of Xiao Ran's lips turned up slightly, and he decided to reduce the amount of training for Tong Ke after he went back.

Tong Ke suddenly felt like a little sun, loved by everyone, and was overwhelmed at once: "I have very good game skills. I will take you to play games in a while. Don't worry, I will definitely protect you."

The corners of someone's slightly puckered lips dropped again.

Xiao Ran feels that as a professional player, training is essential, especially for those who talk a lot like Tong Ke, and should increase the amount of training.

He carried the prizes he won in the competition and said, "Let's go, Tong Ke, you go call someone else."

Tong Ke thought that Xiao Ran wanted to entertain his relatives, and left neatly to call people.

Just as Lin Hua was about to step forward, he saw an incredible scene.

The slender boy bent over and slowly moved closer to the girl next to him.

Then, he stretched out his hand and held the girl's hand.

A satisfied and gentle look appeared on his face.

It seemed that the girl had said something, and Lin Hua felt that she couldn't hear it.

She only saw the picture in front of her.

It's so good that people want to destroy it.

Xiao Ran was holding the hand that had just signed, and it was easy to sweat when holding the two hands together.

Bai Cuo said to him, "I just signed it."

Xiao Ran didn't understand her point, and his eyes curled up: "It's okay, I'll sign you later."