41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 41:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The banquet is about to begin.

After waiting for a long time, Lin Tiantian didn't even see Ning Zhi come back. She was a little worried and anxious. Did she find anything?

Lin Tiantian thought it was impossible in the future. Mother Lu's abdominal pain was sudden, and even the heavens helped her.

She arranged things very carefully, and she should show no flaws.

Lin Tiantian recalled all the processes and confirmed that there was no problem before she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, the guests are almost there, let's go out." Mother Lu got up.

Father Lu hurriedly supported his wife, "Does it hurt? Or if you continue to rest here, I can just go socializing."

Lu Dongzhou looked at his wife's face still a little pale, he was not relieved.

Mother Lu half leaned on Lu Dongzhou, and said slowly: "I'm fine, if you are there, I will tell you if I can't hold it anymore."

"Okay, remember, you can't force it." Father Lu pulled the broken hair from his wife's ears behind her ears, a touch of tenderness appeared on the still majestic and handsome face.

Lin Tiantian said: "Mom, Xiaozhi hasn't come back from the bathroom for so long. I don't know if any accidents will happen. I'll go find her."

"No need to find, there are many guests in the venue. It is normal to wait for the bathroom to be longer. Let's go out first. The banquet begins." Mother Lu is not worried about Ningzhi's safety. The Lu family has shares in this hotel. Security is good, no one dares to make trouble here.

In fact, Lu Mu guessed that Ning Zhi should have returned to the house to find Xiao Jue.

Thinking that the two young men's relationship is getting better and better now, Lu Mu's face has a little more expression.

Lin Tiantian wanted to say something, Mother Lu interrupted her, "Let's go out."

There were a lot of guests attending Lu's birthday banquet, all of whom attended the famous dignitaries in city B.

Lin Tiantian was wondering why Ning Zhi would not come yet, but Han Qiu did not send a message over there, so there should be no accidents.

She regained her mind, and smiled and greeted the wealthy wives who came forward to talk with Lu Mu and Father Lu.

"This is your eldest daughter-in-law?" The Li family's wife looked at Lin Tiantian. She had seen Lu family's younger daughter-in-law Ning Zhi before, and the one in front of her was too far behind the other.

"Yes, Tian Tian, ​​this is Mrs. Li."

Lin Tiantian hurriedly smiled and greeted each other.

Another wife said, "Mrs. Lu, your daughter-in-law is so familiar, I seem to have seen it somewhere."

Mother Lu said: "She is a star, maybe you have seen her film on TV."

"Female artist?" Mrs. Wu looked at Lin Tiantian with more meaningful eyes.

Mother Lu has no requirements for the younger generation. Lin Tiantian likes to enter the entertainment industry, and she has no response. In her opinion, no one dares to bully the Lu family.

But other wives have different ideas.

Some wealthy people don't like people in the entertainment industry. At this moment, hearing Lin Tiantian is an artist, it is inevitable to have a strange look.